JULY...360 MINUTE A WEEK MOVE IT CHALLENGE

Options

Replies

• worththeweight
    Options
    I'm definitely in on this one!!! new here and ready to get going! I've lost 5 lbs on my own and have started walking. Walked 80 minutes yesterday and 75 today...4 miles! so I have 205 to go!!
  • Dragonfly11
    Dragonfly11 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Happy Wednesday Movers - I got my meals packed because it's going to be a long day and probably won't get in before 9:45. I have my Leslie Sansone WATP dvd and I'm closing my office door at lunch and getting 2mi - 30min in!!

I'm determined

Have a great day Everybody and take time for yourselves,
    Janet :heart:
  • a1schwei
    a1schwei Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone is having a good start of the week!! I love this 360 challenge-its part of my motivation each day!! :-)
    *Monday-65 mins(cardio/shred)
    *Tuesday-65 mins(cardio/shred)
    Good luck everyone!! <3
    keep up the great work! :) i agree that having the 360 challenge is HUGE motivation...its a good challenge to see how far you can push yourself :)
  • a1schwei
    Options
    monday: 25 minute run, 65 minute walk
    tuesday: 30 minute run
    wednesday: 30 min elliptical, 10 minute weights, 35 minute run
    total: 195 minutes done...165 to go :)
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    Monday - 40 min badmitten, 90 min bike ride, 24 min running around at the park.
    Tuesday - 60 min zumba
    Wednesday - 44 min badminton/outdoor stuff

Total - 258 Remaining - 102
  • aklindsay
    aklindsay Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    monday: packed and moved boxes for 8 hours...i counted it as 2 hours of moving boxes in my diary b/c i figured that's about what it evened out to.

tuesday: went shopping for 4 hours...does that walking count? i don't really think so...

wednesday: didn't get up early enough to work out...but it sure felt good to sleep in!

thursday: i will work out when i get off work! gonna try to do at least 45 minutes of tae bo!

current total for the week: 120 minutes
    current remaining for the week: 240 minutes (60 minutes per day)
  • inforsey
    inforsey Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I left off at Monday... so..

Tuesday: 40 minutes of walking at a moderate pace (3.5 mph)
    45 minutes of hiking up and down hills with my dog
    50 of latin ballroom dancing
    Grand total for Tuesday: 135 minutes! And a gut busting 1230 calories burned!

Wednesday: 60 minutes of slow paced walking (2.5 mph)
    60 minutes of moderate paced walking (3.5 mph)
    Grand total for Wednesday: 120 minutes!

Picked up 2 new Jillian Michaels DVDs. I am going to try them out tonight.. I have Yoga Meltdown and Fat Busting Metabolism Boosting Workout (or something to that effect). They look good. 30 Day Shred is only 20 minutes and even though it is hard, I don't feel like it is enough cardio. I think I will switch up 30 Day Shred with Yoga Meltdown... that will give me at least an hour of cardio and weights.

In health,
    -i.
  • Dragonfly11
    Dragonfly11 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Hey Hey Movers,
    Checking in with 30 min 2 mi walk yesterday WATP dvd in the office. Packed good lunch today and have a good w/o planned for later.
    This Week So far:
    Monday: 30 min Kettlebell 25min cardio + weights
    Tuesday: 45 min Kettlebell
    Wednesday: 30min WATP 2 mi hips/thighs
    Thursday: 30 min kettlebell and 5mi fast walk 60 min ......... The plan after work*

i think i can .... i think i can......

Have a great day,
    janet:heart:
  • mrsfloisand
    mrsfloisand Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    This week so far:
    Sunday- 45 min of Cardio Party Mix 2 & 20 min of Ab Jam
    Monday- 45 min of Cardio Party Mix 1 & 26 min Burn It Off, & 20 min of Recharge
    Tuesday- Off (which was wierd, trying to follow routine and take off the days that are outlined off :happy: )
    Wednesday- 35 min of Push Circuit 1
    Thursday- 30 min of Fat Blaster & 20 min of Ab Jam
    Friday- 35 min of Push Circuit 2

So Far- 256 min
    Remaining- 104

Camping this weekend with my sister and friends, hope to get some swimming at the lake in and maybe a jog in the mountains.
  • a1schwei
    Options
    monday: 25 minute run, 65 minute walk
    tuesday: 30 minute run
    wednesday: 30 min elliptical, 10 minute weights, 35 minute run
    thursday: 30 minute run
    friday: 55 minute walk
    total: 280 done...80 more to go :)
  • mamaturner
    Options
    Tuesday - 60 min zumba
    Thursday- nada (however I started a part time job of cake decorating.. holy workout!)
    Friday - nada (worked, I'm gonna be BUFF!)

Total - 258 Remaining - 102
  • toridorey
    toridorey Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    The week is almost over!!
    *Monday-65 mins (cardio/shred)
    *Tuesday-65 mins (cardio/shred)
    *Wednesday-85 mins (cardio/shred)
    *Thursday-20 mins (shred)
    *Friday-135 mins (swimming/shred)
    370!!!??? With 2 more days to go! (I almost want to take the next 2 days off but I WONT!!!) Hope y'all are having a good week so far!!! :-)
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    I did horrible for the challenge this week...so, so busy with other stuff...

I promise next week I am going to blow it away...can't wait to start on Monday

I've seen how awesome you guys are doing...keep up the good work...winner should make a new challenge for all of us....hmmm, what will it be
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Hey everyone sorry I didn't post daily this week been traveling but the workouts continue on Yay!!

Monday 60min kickboxing and 20 min shred
    Tuesday 20min shred
    Wednesday - none :sad: on the rd to SC
    Thursday - 58min Kenpo X and 60min Zumba (My birthday)
    Friday - 20min shred and 20min shred
    Saturday - 20min shred and 20min shred

Total so far this week is 298min and 62min remaining!! I can do this!!
  • aklindsay
    aklindsay Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    monday: packed and moved boxes for 8 hours...i counted it as 2 hours of moving boxes in my diary b/c i figured that's about what it evened out to.

tuesday: went shopping for 4 hours...does that walking count? i don't really think so...

wednesday: didn't get up early enough to work out...but it sure felt good to sleep in!

thursday: 40 minutes of tae bo and 15 minutes of yoga

friday: walked for 60 minutes, more of a stroll really but it counts!

saturday: 30 mintues of amped fat burner tae bo and 30 minutes of richard simmons party off the pounds

295 so far, which means i have to do 65 minutes tomorrow...that should be a breeze since i get off work at 4pm!
  • Tamzenc
    Tamzenc Posts: 18
    Options
    OK I'm in.
    Did the bike/train/bike to work one day = 2 hours
    Thursday did the tandem bike ride, 17 miles - 1 hour 45 min
    Saturday biked 1 hour
    Saturday did gardening for 2 1/2 hours
    So all together that's about 7 hours - I made it!
    :happy:
  • Raymonius
    Raymonius Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    OK, I'm in too.
    Wed. Biked 30 min., walked 30 min
    Thurs, 2 hrs on the tandem bike
    Friday, biked 1 hour
    Saturday biked 1 hour
    So need to bike 1 hour Sunday!
  • mamaturner
    Options
    Tuesday - 60 min zumba
    Thursday- nothing
    Friday- nothing
    Saturday- 3 1/2 hours walking, most often with 2 beers lol! but it counts darnit!
    Sunday- 60 min zumba

Total -528 Over- 168

Good week! Great job everyone!!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    WOW...some of you have hit and surpassed the challenge...I was a lame-o this week and only did exercise one day...naughty, naughty, naughty

However, next week, it's back on...only work 2 days and hopefully can squeeze it all in...also, got the elliptical hooked back up, I just need to get back on it....LOL...I swear it looks at me when I enter the room; then, I feel guilty
  • MamaJess
    MamaJess Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    New thread for July...you have to move and shake it for 360 minutes a week:bigsmile: ...put down that mouse and get going:noway:

Who's up for this challenge? We go from Monday to Sunday

Walk a dog, borrow a dog....plant a garden...put down those car keys and ride a bike...start a new sport...let's get going

Monday, drank beer and boiled in a hot tub (boiling doesn't count, I'm sure)
    Tuesday, worked 12 hour shift

I'm in trouble and gotta step it up....

Ok, I just found this challenge and I totally love love it. I think this is great. I am also part of the 30 Day Shred thread thats on here as well. I hope its not too late to join you guys. Let me know please and thanks in advance!:bigsmile: