What kinds of tea do you drink??:)

Options
1235»

Replies

• TimeforPimms
    TimeforPimms Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Well, I used to despise tea, but then I spent a long while in England and they got to me :P
    So now I'm kind of addicted to Twinings English Breakfast. With milk, and sugar. I'm never really thinking of the health angle when I drink it to be honest, it's just a tic now. Watching TV? Must have tea! Someone just came over? Oh we need tea! Really stressed out? Guess where I'm going with this...
    I also like PG Tips, but nothing quite compares to Twinings for me. Don't really like any of the varietals of tea besides black/English breakfast, either.
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    CannibalisticVegetarian Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    Vanilla chai (bolthouse farms or any other kind)
    Hazelnut latte (I think it's Stash's brand)
    Oolong peach
  • EmiBun
    EmiBun Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I drink kids oraganic tummy tea lol, I bought it once for an upset stomach but now I just like it(mix of mint,green,chamomille, and ginger)
    I also drink a cocoa mint tea that I found superrr delicious~
    I often tea at restaurants for breaky or dinner and they've got just reg. lipton or green tea so thats what I go for.
    I put stevia or splenda in mine. I'm vegan but not super strict so I'll use honey in a pinch if I'm looking for calories.
    I never put milk in mine I don't like the idea of mixing water and creamy things yucky!
  • viasophia13
    viasophia13 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Love me my English breakfast tea with a splash of almond-coconut milk and 1/2 tsp of honey(: every morning, sometimes after dinner. And I take a cup of herbal tea with me to bed, 2tsp of sugar. I'm trying to wean myself off of the sugar, but I've been drinking tea with sugar since before I can remember, and always 2 tsp haha(: my absolute favorite for years has been the Tazo Passion tea, but I love the Archer Farms tropical hibiscus (found at Target) and wild berry zinger from Celestial Seasonings(: actually, I'm going to make a cup now!
  • Searching44
    Options
    Oolong, green and black!
  • crash_aly
    Options
    I will try just about any kind! But regularly I drink Tazo brand green tea with mint! Yum! I do not sweeten any of my teas.