How far up/down from your age would you date?

Options
j4nash
j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
I'd say 24-36 for me. I'm 33.

Replies

• Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    28-40ish.
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,295 Member
    Options
    My age +/- (25 + 7.96 x pi) with confidence of 97.5%.
  • ryall70
    ryall70 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    28 to 35...
  • skinnydreams19
    skinnydreams19 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    19.5 - 60
  • deadbeatsummer
    deadbeatsummer Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I'm 23. Would date 22-24. Haha! I'm not very leniant :)
  • LeeshLove
    LeeshLove Posts: 197
    Options
    I guess I would say 28-45... I'm 32.
  • M______
    M______ Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Several hours
  • backpacker44
    backpacker44 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    31 to 38. I'm 25
  • lesspaul
    lesspaul Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    What about the "formula?" Minimum age to date is half your age + 7? Oldest age to date is two times (your age -7).
  • OhLibra
    OhLibra Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    30-45
  • richh963
    richh963 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    after you reach a certain age, you look at anyone of legal age & older thats breathing and doesnt need life support
  • M______
    M______ Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I know. Its when you turn 14 right?
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    lol
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Probably about 24-45....I'm 26
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    I'd go as low as 27 then when they turned 27 I'd go 28
  • BeyondTopSecret
    Options
    I must be the "creepy/ deviant" one, here: I'm 40, but would date from 18 to 55, depending upon other particulars... Among others, emotional/ mental maturity and the content of their character (obviously, best determined over time).

I'm largely a believer that it's not the years one has... But what one has (not) done with their years, that matters. I've seen mature-beyond-their-years teenagers, and supremely immature people that qualify for AARP. I've seen people who act their age, not their IQ... And those who act their IQ, and not their age.

I will admit that, at between 45 and 55, the "hotness" and "wellness" factors start to become exponentially more important to me (esp. given the ever-accelerating rise in the cost of healthcare here in the US)... And that I find certain other factors (including physical) (un)attractive, regardless of age.

All of the above said... Given my own present lot in life... My "range of opportunities" is extremely narrow, if any, at the moment. It sucks to have champaigne-and-caviar taste, and a water-and-ramen budget.

(I know: I'm so uncouth, right?)
  • jgcurry3
    jgcurry3 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    21-45
  • StrengthInPain
    StrengthInPain Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    sigh.... age is just a number right?? I'd love to actually think that... i'm 27... i've met guys and liked them, whether they be older or younger, and i don't really think anything of it until it hits me.... he's older than my uncle (who is really only 13 years older than me)... or he's younger than my cousins (who are 22). And that throws me off... maybe one day i'll find a way to get past it.
  • alychil820
    alychil820 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    22-36

I'm 24. My ex was 30, when I was 21 - I definitely usually go for older guys, but there's always the exception.
  • alychil820
    alychil820 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Several hours

cougar.