How far up/down from your age would you date?

Options

Replies

• fightingthefood
    Options
    Not dating anymore but my wife is 21 years younger than I am. Been together 11 years next month. Wouldn't trade it for the world.
  • kms1320
    kms1320 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Half my age rounded down + 7..

so 37/2 = 18.5 = 18 + 7 = 25

Lowest would be 25
  • piggydog
    piggydog Posts: 322
    Options
    The real question is how far up and down your weight would you date?

I dated someone who became over weight after I had been with him for a year... Not just over weight like put on some pounds and get soft but he was flat jiggly and I couldn't do it.. I stopped sleeping with him and after a few months I broke up with him...
  • DonnaLeeCattes
    DonnaLeeCattes Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    19.5 - 60

this :)
  • ShellyMacchi
    ShellyMacchi Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    my husband is 9 years younger than i am (i'm 56), but we will likely never know what age range i would prefer to date, as he might not appreciate me dating at all *chuckling*

note: i have always preferred older men. No idea what happened. He looks older than i do, does that count? LOL
  • Querian
    Querian Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    My husband is 6 years younger than me and I never dated or thought about dating anyone that much younger before ... keep your options open folks and don't rule out someone based on age alone ... says the 40 year old woman with the 34 year old husband, :smooched:
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    If I were single, for me to date under my age he would have to be exceptional and mature for his age. I would probably date up to 50ish maybe older if he was exceptional and young for his age.
  • jfaironair
    jfaironair Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    10 years older is the oldest I've dated. I try to stick to those within my generation!! Never really dated anyone younger.
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    I'm dating a 41 year old, and I'm 25. I'd say that's about where I draw the line. As for down... no younger than 21.
  • SheilAnneSmith
    SheilAnneSmith Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and my husband is 44 and it works pretty good for us! It's all just matter of being at the same place in your life goals and where you want to go. We just are on the same page in about all aspects of our life and the number doesn't mean a darn thing to us!
  • ericaknight95
    ericaknight95 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    18-22
  • Leeann1979
    Leeann1979 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I'm 33 (34 in May), and my boyfriend is 43. If I were single, it would be 32-45ish probably.
  • Thewatcher_66
    Thewatcher_66 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    I'm 46, anywhere from 32-48
  • __stacyb
    __stacyb Posts: 306
    Options
    I'm 32, only younger than me
  • Thewatcher_66
    Thewatcher_66 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    I'm 46. I get hit on by a lot of 20-somethings. They are fun to play with : )

+/- 10 is my usual limit.

Laura, I'm also 46. I'm the say way with 20 somethings. Of course, once they find out my age they slowly back away.
  • Laura8603
    Laura8603 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I'm 46. I get hit on by a lot of 20-somethings. They are fun to play with : )

+/- 10 is my usual limit.

Laura, I'm also 46. I'm the say way with 20 somethings. Of course, once they find out my age they slowly back away.

LOL...
  • cheyennekl
    cheyennekl Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    My stepdad is only five years older than me, so I can't go older than him lol
  • ajball90
    ajball90 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Im 22. Probablyy 19 or 20 - 32
  • SmartWhatever
    SmartWhatever Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I'm 41. My current boyfriend is 36. A few months ago I was seeing a 23 year old, and the oldest I've dated was 11 years older than me. I got some range!! Lol!
  • leeanneowens
    leeanneowens Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I am 7 1/2 years older than my husband. We have been married almost 19 years.