Same photo, one year later. :)

Options

Replies

• luticiaf
    luticiaf Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    whaaaat?! that is insane, and so motivating! you should be really proud of yourself!
  • michie27
    michie27 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing!! Congrats on your success!
  • louisamay007
    Options
    Holy cow! You look amazing.

Don't look now, but Ranger and Joe are about ready to come to blows over you!
  • patiobee
    patiobee Posts: 7
    Options
    I totally needed this inspiration today! You look great!
  • bbbgamer
    bbbgamer Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    awesome!
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    You inspired me! Awesome!!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    amazing!
  • greentart
    greentart Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I have to be brutely honest here. I love you. And hate you. And love you.

You were, what I am. And seeing that it can actually be done.... and seeing the steps of the inbetween... it's amazing. It's amazing that you were able to do it. It's amazing that you pushed yourself and hung in there. It's amazing how different you look. How happier you look.

I'm going to look like that someday. And someday soon. I don't care about the muscles so much, but that face... I want that happiness.

Thank you for showing me that it can be done. Thank you for being an inspiration and a motivator. Thank you for sharing yourself with us, even if you didn't want to. <3
  • LuisB3
    LuisB3 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Awesome...just awesome! Keep going hard!
  • davidoflouisiana
    Options
    your kiddo stretch marks tell a story. each stretch is something to be proud of and your husband has everyright to be proud.

but more than him, you should be so proud of yourself. your transformation is tremendous.

you were beautiful before your weight loss, and your have grown YOUNGER and PRETTIER as you lose weight.

I am proud that you dont mind sharing the pictures. It inspires me so I thank you for that.

I began my weight loss at 242.0

I have been on it for about 6 weeks and am now 228.0

i hope to lose to 199 by christmas and 185 by march 2014.

I would like to be in your support group, i think encouragment is helpful.

david
  • cassieoscar
    Options
    That is incredible! Just put down my chocolate bar....

Bravo!
  • turkeyhunter60
    turkeyhunter60 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Way TOOO GOOO! Hubby should be very proud. Great job!
  • rems2012
    rems2012 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    awesome!! congratulations! :)
  • lesotho
    lesotho Posts: 1
    Options
    WOW!!!!! You look amazing! I was just sitting here depressed because i got off track for 6 months and gained 12 lbs. I just got back on track yesterday and your pictures really insipired me.
  • sunnyflower1177
    Options
    ooooh girl u rock!!! u look great! thanks for posting, keep up the good work!!
  • JoanB5
    JoanB5 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing. What lifting program are you doing?

LOVE the "mom tats" (what we call stretch marks around here...some people pay to get tats done, we just earn them!) Got some myself! : )
  • tmweerts425
    Options
    We go through hell to get those stripes!! We earned them! Keep on postiing!
  • rciszek
    rciszek Posts: 134
    Options
    Stretch marks only tell you of your progression and how hard you've worked....that's what I think anyways and you know what....you are more beautiful knowing the steps it took to get you there!!:wink:
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    AMAZING.!!!!!!!
  • FettsLady
    FettsLady Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Way to go girl!! Looking great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!