I Lost A Person, But I Found Myself: Leaky's Story

Options

Replies

• ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    God Lea, that doesn't even look like you, you've come such a long way and it's great that you're not worried about your stretch marks anymore, you did have a child after all! Well done on your loss L
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Awesome, Lea
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: An amazing change, thank you for sharing your story.
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    Awesome story, you've done an amazing job and you look absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for posting.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job, Lea. Not only are you succesful both inside and out in ways that are really great to see but you rock MFP.
    Black Lotus of MFP.
  • weese17
    weese17 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Damn, Lea. I have such total, profound respect for you. You are amazing.

And you know, I've seen your profile pics a million times but not until that little black dress pic did I realize you have gams like WHOA. Hotness!
  • floopysandi
    floopysandi Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Love this!!! Thank you for sharing your story! :)
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    Love all of this!
  • sarahstrezo
    sarahstrezo Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    You are simply amazing! Reading your story brings tears to my eyes at how your self esteem and self image have changed! I love your attitude and consider myself lucky to be on your FL.
  • CRichards22
    CRichards22 Posts: 120
    Options
    Thanks for sharing I saw you post that you'd be sharing soon on Dizzle's wall and I've been keeping an eye out!

You sounded like the place I am now.... STUCK ON 170....boo. I've lost around 100 doing 12-1500 Cals and Trubofire/ other cardio throughout the year...

This makes me AGAIN plan to adjust my goals, start eating at TDEE- 20% and add in more lifting

You LOOK AWESOME and I'm glad to see that you're so proud as you should be, AMAZING transformation!!

Thanks again for sharing your story to inspire others like me :smile:
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Damn you look good!
  • rosiesmama
    rosiesmama Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I can't thank you enough for you sharing and inspiration. It's posts like your's that keep me chugging along. And I think I better start doing weights!!
  • WestCoastPhoenix
    WestCoastPhoenix Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Excellent! :drinker:
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    This truly amazing and damn sure something to be proud of. I've just started StrongLift 5x5 myself about a month ago. I currently weigh 150ish but I'm only 5'0" tall. If I weighed this much and looked like you, I'd be satisfied. Hoping I can get similar results.
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Awesome story!! You look fantastic!!!

Congratulations!!
  • lglg11
    lglg11 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you ! You look amazing and you are very inspiring ! Loved reading your story, thank you for sharing it !
  • smadacarlyle
    smadacarlyle Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    you are awesome, and inspiring!!!
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    Absofreakinglutely amazing. Such a great lesson as well. Well done, you look amazing.
  • thecakelocker
    thecakelocker Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    You're amazing! This is a super inspiring story.:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!