I Lost A Person, But I Found Myself: Leaky's Story

Options

Replies

• Lauralee119
    Options
    WOW!! Amazing!! Each time I scrolled down and saw a new pic, my jaw dropped more! Way to go! What an inspiration you are!
  • ash8184
    ash8184 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! This is my story almost exactly - I have stalled in my weight loss and am (slowly) incorporating strength training. Thank you for posting this. You're awesome/beautiful/strong, stretch marks and all! WAY TO GO!
  • Cacoates90
    Options
    This is so motivating, thanks for sharing your story.
  • RingSize8
    RingSize8 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Amazing. I needed to see this. I've lost over 100lbs, but kind of like you, in different ways, phases, etc. I'm getting close to my goal weight (16lbs to go), but just within the last 4 months or so, I've started exercising (not just cardio either, mostly strength training) and it's making all the difference. I used to think there was no point in losing any more weight because I was always going to be covered in stretch marks and have loose skin, but, for one, the smaller I get, the less I care about the stretch marks, two, the loose skin for sure is starting to tighten, and three, who gives a crap? I look great, I feel great, and I work my *kitten* off - and will continue to, not until I get to some arbitrary number on a scale, but forever. ...and I eat too. Lots. Thank you so much for sharing, again, this is EXACTLY what I needed.
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic - stretch marks and all!
  • Myselvein2012
    Myselvein2012 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    thanks so much for sharing. You prove that there are all sorts of paths to take, but they should all lead to confidence.
  • Dana31601
    Dana31601 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Awesome...and very, very inspiring!!
  • Annie83uk
    Annie83uk Posts: 128
    Options
    what an amazing story you nearly had me in tears, you are such an inspiration to us people who are just starting out. reading your story i can now see a light at the end of the tunnel, alot of hard work but it will be worth it in the end. congratulations you must be so proud of yourself and your son will be to :flowerforyou:
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    /link this to all my female friends
  • Meghann218
    Meghann218 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Congrats! What a great and amazing journey, truly inspiring! Thanks for sharing. :)
  • carmieg3
    carmieg3 Posts: 36
    Options
    AMAZING!!! I am in awe of you and your strength, and commitment! Way to go.. Truley inspiring :)
  • melbot24
    melbot24 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! Thanks for the motivation!
  • Blessedbythebest1
    Blessedbythebest1 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Down to earth stories! And loving the fact that you look amazing! Stretch marks and all - we may never get rid of those marks they are our beauty marks! You rock! Love the fact you mention how much you are eating to lose! Excellent!
  • cinger0439
    cinger0439 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    What an inspiring and amazing story! You are the embodiment of keeping commitments to yourself.

I have some questions. How do I get started with weight training? Are there any suggestions, programs, videos you would recommend and how do you know you are getting results?
  • NicoleisQuantized
    NicoleisQuantized Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    :heart: You are such an inspiration! :heart:
  • easternNCchick
    easternNCchick Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    <3 your story! Congrats!
  • MrsAntiquoY1
    Options
    Wow great inspirational story you give all of us hope btw you look amazing!!!
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!
  • victoriannsays
    victoriannsays Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    you are awesome :)
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    iloveyoukissa.gif
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!