Success Photos please!!

Options

Replies

• royallv
    royallv Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    At goal at 58 years old--from 236 (April 2012) to 155 (March 2013)--still working on tightening up the wobbly bits.

(PS.. I'm sorry that I can't honor friends requests at this time, but I hope this photo will help prove to my fellow menopausal goddesses it can be done!)

sidebyside_zps0caf1666.jpg

awesome job!!!
  • keriberi9
    keriberi9 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    2n67q6e.jpg

SW: 232
    CW: 181
    GW: 149
  • eag264
    eag264 Posts: 116
    Options
    Amazing results, there are some great motivations thanks!
  • zombiemomjo
    zombiemomjo Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Nowhere near as impressive as some of the rest of you! You are all amazing!!! I've been at a plateau for several months, so I have to do this periodically to remind myself why I STAY WITH THE FIGHT!!! :) Down 30 lbs in the second picture. Exactly 2 years time difference.

8675475208_e5ef5d9155.jpg
    PicsArt.com
  • AshleyG31
    AshleyG31 Posts: 21
    Options
    What new rules? Just curious.
  • missq1989
    missq1989 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    sJzlrPI.png

Its hard to lose all your excess weight without turning into a bodybuilder, lol

WOW!! What an amazing transformation :D
  • CrisAlex
    CrisAlex Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I'm not a success story yet, but I am getting there. 113lbs lost. Good luck everyone on your journeys.

fcdbc1a1-34a3-492b-b565-310aea4a79f2_zpsa6d29baf.jpg

Wow! This is an amazing transformation! You look beautiful! Great work everyone:) You are all inspiring!
  • zombiemomjo
    zombiemomjo Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I am amazed by all of you!! Awesome work. And those of you saying you aren't successful yet...You're kidding, right?!?!?! Just look at that dedication!! Very inspiring!
  • landmsmommy
    landmsmommy Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Here is mine, pic is 2 months old, working now to get defined muscle:DSC_0073-2-1_zpsaef76010.jpg
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    I had my daughter January 14, 2013.(I know how much everyone LOVES BABY PICS HAHA)
    6553648_834.jpg
    First pic was taken around February 4th. Last pic was taken the end of March. I am still in progress, I am 10lbs and 5% BF from my goal. However here I am so far. Pic 1 155lbs Pic 2 150lbs (After 30 Day Shred) and Pic 3 145lbs. I am 5'8"
    6553648_3486.jpg
    And here I am near my ultimate goal before baby #2 135lbs (but about 2% more BF then I want to have now. I want those abs to POP!)
    6553648_3849.jpg
  • jeepless
    jeepless Posts: 1
    Options
    I am far from ready to post a picture but I started January 1st at 305lbs. With this site and the Flat Belly Diet i have lost 54 lbs. I have at least 52 till i see 199 but after looking through these pictures i know that its achievable.
  • learninmama
    learninmama Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am so proud of everyone!! Wow so amazing & inspiring!! Thank you for sharing :)
  • KarlaH9801
    KarlaH9801 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to be an after, lol!!
  • RoseDarrett
    RoseDarrett Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I LOVE THIS THREAD!!!So Inspiring!

Well done everyone!!You should all be so proud :)
  • Harshberger24
    Options
    I love seeing everyone's pics. Wow. Very inspiring. Here are mine:

beforeafterfall2012_zps5ac7b7af.jpg

4yearsbeforeafterb.jpg

You look stunning!!!!!
  • dellashanks
    dellashanks Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    What new rules? Just curious.

I think the New rules of lifting it's a book. It's a great way to change your body!
  • sweetheart1982
    Options
    Thank u to all who shared before after pics..you all look amazing. So inspiring, way to go!
  • Harshberger24
    Options
    securedownload.jpg

Holy cow! I am blown away! Fantastic!
  • MissE4410
    MissE4410 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Best post ever!!!! I want to comment on all of them but I wont:) you must all know you are VERY inspiring!! Every single one. Thanks for sharing!!
  • VictoriaFitness2010
    VictoriaFitness2010 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    After having a challenging day, seeing these pictures only motivates and inspires me. I've got a 6 am date with Turbo Jam...time to continue and finish my week strong!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!