What do you drink when you go out?

Options

Replies

• The_Outlaw_Torn
    The_Outlaw_Torn Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Usually water, but since we don't go out as much as we used to I will have a Shiner Bock, Heineken or Johnnie Walker Black
  • kimdawnhayden
    kimdawnhayden Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Unsweet tea and splenda. Have you tried Arnold Palmer's? It's half tea and half lemonade. You can ask for unsweet tea and a just a bit of lemonade to sweeten.
  • Bekahmardis
    Bekahmardis Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I am a beer gal, but to watch the caloric intake, I drink Guinness. Guinness has 167 calories in a full 16 ounce pint, whereas so many other beers top 250. When I'm not drinking alcohol, it's usually water or a diet coke.
  • kimdawnhayden
    Options
    Oh. Diet sprite and a splash of grenadine.
  • StArBeLLa87
    StArBeLLa87 Posts: 1,582 Member
    Options
    Lemon water with extra lemon hehe
  • runs_in_heels
    runs_in_heels Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm a huge fan of club soda/seltzer with a splash of cranberry juice with a lime. the calories added from the cran are minimal, and if you're not a fan of plain club soda/seltzer it really does add flavor.
  • kimdawnhayden
    Options
    Oh. Diet sprite and a splash of grenadine.
  • annakow
    annakow Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Bavaria Holland lager, 284ml, its 76 cal
  • SuzyLy
    SuzyLy Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Club soda/seltzer, unsweetened iced tea or carry a Mio in my purse & flavor the water.
  • gomezevolve7890
    gomezevolve7890 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Good morning ! When I go out for dinner I usually order Ice tea or water with a twist of lemon..... Sometimes I bring my own drink. :happy: P.S. Have a great day !
  • CTCMom2009
    CTCMom2009 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    If I'm wanting alcohol, I usually go with Jameson and water... Otherwise, just water with lemon or unsweetened iced tea.
  • derekj222
    derekj222 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Unsweetened iced tea with lemon & splenda
  • hj47
    hj47 Posts: 9
    Options
    I generally have grapefruit juice and soda (the UK fizzy water type).
  • 4shellycannon
    4shellycannon Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I carry a little container of liquid MIO and Crystal Liight in my purse. My favorite flavors are raspberry lemonade and orange juice. Crystal Light has a few new alcohol-inspired flavors like Mojito, Margarita, and Appletini. They are delicious and calorie-free. I add them to water when I am out. If I am drinking (rarely), I order vodka and water or vodka and club soda and add a squirt of my MIO or Crystal Lite.
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Jameson with either diet coke or coke zero. Nothing beats Jameson..NOTHING.
  • mdhummel
    mdhummel Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Sparkling water with lemon or lime. I found I was drinking diet soda just because I like the bubbles. Now I get my bubbles without the aspathame and artificial sugars.
  • flyingwrite
    flyingwrite Posts: 264
    Options
    Water. Water w/lime. Yep. That's about it.
  • dperich1968
    dperich1968 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    It's water w/ lemon and never any soda, diet or not. Alcohol is vodka/tonic.
  • summersbest
    summersbest Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    If your not jazzed about drinking plain water, mabe you could bring some crystal light packets, or a mio to add some flavor, sugar free of course!
    This is what I do when I'm out. ~
  • Abells
    Abells Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    if no booze - just drink soda water and put lemon and limes in it

I do that but with patron as well :)