Success Photos please!!

Options
12345679»

Replies

• Briggs1516
    Briggs1516 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    that is totally awesome, is this just counting calories or do walk, exercise?? It makes me feel so much better to see it can be done after 45
  • xMonroeMisfit
    xMonroeMisfit Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    SW: 220Lbs
    CW: In AFTER Picture 167 lbs
    207472235009.jpg
    ^ Overall

SW: 167 lbs
    CW 173.3 lbs... BF dropped 6%
    207472238668.jpg
    20747223294.jpg
    20747223657.jpg
    ^ From Feb 2013- Now.
  • DistilledVixen
    DistilledVixen Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You, my dear, are truely an ispiration! I almost had to hold back a tear!! Fantastic job to everyone who posted!!
  • linda_1968
    linda_1968 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    bump
  • NutritionDivaRD
    NutritionDivaRD Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Bump! I need to come back and read all this later today. Just the ones I saw on the first page are VERY inspirational! Way to go, everyone!
  • CCusedtodance
    CCusedtodance Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I'm not a success story yet, but I am getting there. 113lbs lost. Good luck everyone on your journeys.

fcdbc1a1-34a3-492b-b565-310aea4a79f2_zpsa6d29baf.jpg

You look so much younger now! GOOD JOB!!!
  • CCusedtodance
    Options
    Are you kidding! I see huge difference. Look how much smoother your back and the back of your thighs are. You look more narrow all around. Keep it up!
    Started in March 13th, 2013 , I can see a little progress.

jp1_zps400c6104.jpg

jp2_zps5b3f64d2.jpg

Height 5'8
    SW-AROUND 330'S
    CW-301

I too disagree with your a little difference. I see a VERY BIG difference!!! Good job!
  • CCusedtodance
    Options
    To each and all of you that have posted pictures, thank you for sharing. It gives me and those of us that have a ways to go hope with motivation. I am now getting off the couch to do my videos.
  • sunshinestater
    sunshinestater Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I love this thread! It makes sure I have no excuses when I feel like Jillian is kicking my butt (I'm been doing JMBR for a month now). It's so inspiring to see people larger than me who have worked their butts off with exercise programs and people older than me (I'm pushing 50) with amazing bodies. You are all SO inspiring.

I don't have a lot of progress yet, but I see some progress in my belly:

40567776_2581.jpg

I'm extended JMBR to six months by doing each set of DVDs for four weeks instead of two, so that's after a month with workouts 1 and 2.
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    You all look great well done
  • alfranklin23
    alfranklin23 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    u r a sucess!!!
  • kmcgallery
    kmcgallery Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Here's a before (387 was my starting weight but this is long before I ever stepped on a scale)

IMAG0011_zps0252617f.jpg

and a current at ~218

picture0023_zps79a2eead.jpg

Excellent job!!!
  • kluvfreddy
    kluvfreddy Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Thanks for sharing, what an inspiration to keep me going. You look GR8!:smile:
  • MzzzPalma
    MzzzPalma Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks so amazing!! I cant wait to post my pictures. I have just begun my journey!! This has given me tons of encouragement!!
  • jessacharya
    Options
    Everyone on this post looks so amazing, younger, healthier. Its hard work payed off because each of you look wonderful!!

Thanks to everyone! All those success stories are very inspiring and yes you can do it too!! All it takes is motivation and want! Thanks to you all for seeing a big difference its not even been 2 months yet and all i've done was change my foods to more veggies and fruits and exercise 3x a week usually cardio, treadmill and some boxing. I LOVE MYFITNESSPAL!! :>
  • jessacharya
    Options
    :>
  • dcone2001
    dcone2001 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Wow! All of you rock and are true inspirations. Everytime I need extra motivation I open a thread like this. You should be so proud of your accomplishments.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!