Real people

Options

Replies

• jasmineconley
    jasmineconley Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I am what I am all the time which is why I love it whenever questions like "secret facts about you" pops up.

And I get pissed off whenever someone uses a pic of a model as their profile pics and pretending that it was their real pic.

Yeah what kind of crap is that this is a weight loss site not a dating site and if you have to use a model's picture you have a lot more to deal with in either regard. Unless it has some sweet inspirational quote. That I can tolerate :)
  • jasmineconley
    Options
    f'reals

Rock on!
  • m76b
    m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    <
    Bipolar:laugh: :sad: :explode: :smile: :noway: :ohwell: :flowerforyou: :noway: :huh: :sad: :brokenheart: :cry:

Do you also hear voices inside your head? If so are they any fun?!?!?!

Backgrounds_14515.png

:grumble: :grumble: :grumble:

too big! LOL! shhhhh bad voice!

Bigger is better right? Have you ever had the internal convo that goes like this.... What would happen if you put your hand in the blender? No don't do that. Yes the worst that can happen is you lose your hand. Then what will I do? Get a hook. Followed by if you had a hook for a hand would that blender still win?

mmmmmmmmmmmm no... this is better
    blender.gif
  • MommaChocoLatte
    MommaChocoLatte Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I tend to be kind of shy and quiet until I get to know people or feel comfortable in a situation... unless Im drinking and then it's all over with. If Im drinking then I don't shut up lol.

This is me. Reserved around strangers then BAM! loud, laughing and sometimes loose of tongue.

Oh, and I'll join in giving the whoopins being handed out.

Yep!! I have been trying to put myself out there more but most of the time I come off as weird lol. Oh well. I also have a child with Asperger's Sydrome and I see a lot of myself in him some times especially in social situations.
  • jasmineconley
    Options
    <
    Bipolar:laugh: :sad: :explode: :smile: :noway: :ohwell: :flowerforyou: :noway: :huh: :sad: :brokenheart: :cry:

Backgrounds_14515.png

Bigger is better right? Have you ever had the internal convo that goes like this.... What would happen if you put your hand in the blender? No don't do that. Yes the worst that can happen is you lose your hand. Then what will I do? Get a hook. Followed by if you had a hook for a hand would that blender still win?

blender.gif

Yes! You are amazing! I'm still laughing... Twisted bunch we are
  • jasmineconley
    Options
    I tend to be kind of shy and quiet until I get to know people or feel comfortable in a situation... unless Im drinking and then it's all over with. If Im drinking then I don't shut up lol.

This is me. Reserved around strangers then BAM! loud, laughing and sometimes loose of tongue.

Oh, and I'll join in giving the whoopins being handed out.

Yep!! I have been trying to put myself out there more but most of the time I come off as weird lol. Oh well. I also have a child with Asperger's Sydrome and I see a lot of myself in him some times especially in social situations.

I think it's the other people that are weird! It's not our faults they can't handle this much awesome! I feel you on the kiddo thing mine has ADD, ODD, and quite frankly I believe she's pushing bipolar. She is so sweet but the entitlement of the people out here has been passed to their kids and they are jerks! I feel for her and any kid that has to put up with people like that.
  • tryingsooohard
    Options
    Joking bout before seriously.just here to errr lend a hand to people that need it.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Are you the real you at all times, or are you the person you think others want you to be?

Ironically, I'm the real me in the fake world of the internet, and IRL I'm the latter.
  • jasmineconley
    Options
    Joking bout before seriously.just here to errr lend a hand to people that need it.

I read it and was like huh? But I get it now :)
  • m76b
    Options
    <

Backgrounds_14515.png

blender.gif

yayyyyyyyyyy!! wait... now i wanna dance

happy-dance.gif
  • jasmineconley
    Options
    Are you the real you at all times, or are you the person you think others want you to be?

Ironically, I'm the real me in the fake world of the internet, and IRL I'm the latter.

Oh that kind of sucks. Why not be the real you irl?
  • MommaChocoLatte
    MommaChocoLatte Posts: 389 Member
    Options

I think it's the other people that are weird! It's not our faults they can't handle this much awesome! I feel you on the kiddo thing mine has ADD, ODD, and quite frankly I believe she's pushing bipolar. She is so sweet but the entitlement of the people out here has been passed to their kids and they are jerks! I feel for her and any kid that has to put up with people like that.

I have to agree with ya there! I always tell people crazy is the new normal lol. Two of my other sons have ADHD as well (I have 5 of them) so I get it.
  • tryingsooohard
    Options
    Parents put me on it ages ago.at the time I rebelled not wanting it.now the best thing they could of done so bless their hearts.
  • jasmineconley
    Options
    <

Backgrounds_14515.png

blender.gif

http://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q687/alishafication/GIFs/TV Gifs/Happy Endings/tumblr_mgu67hn1dD1qki2ulo1_500_zps46dea726.gif

Hecks yeah that's how I break it down all turkey necking and whatnot!
  • KBGAgent
    KBGAgent Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'm just a figment of your imagination.
    I thought you were a God(ess) ;)
  • tryingsooohard
    Options
    Oh and my hobby is long walks along the beach and machine guns.oh where's my meds
  • jasmineconley
    Options

I have to agree with ya there! I always tell people crazy is the new normal lol. Two of my other sons have ADHD as well (I have 5 of them) so I get it.

Brave woman! I only have one and she's more of the space cadet variety. I think "normal" is over rated. Besides look at all the sociopaths that everyone says "Oh they were so "normal"" Screw normalcy!
  • m76b
    Options
    <

Backgrounds_14515.png

blender.gif

http://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q687/alishafication/GIFs/TV Gifs/Happy Endings/tumblr_mgu67hn1dD1qki2ulo1_500_zps46dea726.gif

Hecks yeah that's how I break it down all turkey necking and whatnot!

wooohooo!!! going to sleep.. feel sad again
  • jasmineconley
    Options
    Parents put me on it ages ago.at the time I rebelled not wanting it.now the best thing they could of done so bless their hearts.

Typically bless your heart isn't very blessing
  • jasmineconley
    Options
    Oh and my hobby is long walks along the beach and machine guns.oh where's my meds

I see you are playing unsupervised today....