Real people

Options

Replies

• jasmineconley
    jasmineconley Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    <
    Bipolar:laugh: :sad: :explode: :smile: :noway: :ohwell: :flowerforyou: :noway: :huh: :sad: :brokenheart: :cry:

Do you also hear voices inside your head? If so are they any fun?!?!?!

Backgrounds_14515.png

:grumble: :grumble: :grumble:

too big! LOL! shhhhh bad voice!

Bigger is better right? Have you ever had the internal convo that goes like this.... What would happen if you put your hand in the blender? No don't do that. Yes the worst that can happen is you lose your hand. Then what will I do? Get a hook. Followed by if you had a hook for a hand would that blender still win?

mmmmmmmmmmmm no... this is better
    blender.gif

Yes! You are amazing! I'm still laughing... Twisted bunch we are

yayyyyyyyyyy!! wait... now i wanna dance

http://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q687/alishafication/GIFs/TV Gifs/Happy Endings/tumblr_mgu67hn1dD1qki2ulo1_500_zps46dea726.gif

Hecks yeah that's how I break it down all turkey necking and whatnot!

wooohooo!!! going to sleep.. feel sad again

Boo on sad! Bring back the partay animal Rawr!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I'm real. Sometimes I'm shy at first, but very expressive when I feel more comfortable. Although sometimes people don't believe me that I am shy. I think that as I have gotten older I still feel it inside, but it does not show as much on the outside because I can feel anxiety, but still move past it and be myself. I'm also pretty open about my feelings and stuff.
  • scribega
    scribega Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I am.......batman.
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    I'm me most of the time well except at work, HR frowns on that version of me
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I act as the situation dictates.
  • tryingsooohard
    Options
    Seriously all an act.im a gentle giant,friends can't believe I've had them and personally an unfair advantage to study to anyone
  • MommaChocoLatte
    MommaChocoLatte Posts: 389 Member
    Options

I think it's the other people that are weird! It's not our faults they can't handle this much awesome! I feel you on the kiddo thing mine has ADD, ODD, and quite frankly I believe she's pushing bipolar. She is so sweet but the entitlement of the people out here has been passed to their kids and they are jerks! I feel for her and any kid that has to put up with people like that.

I have to agree with ya there! I always tell people crazy is the new normal lol. Two of my other sons have ADHD as well (I have 5 of them) so I get it.

Brave woman! I only have one and she's more of the space cadet variety. I think "normal" is over rated. Besides look at all the sociopaths that everyone says "Oh they were so "normal"" Screw normalcy!

Brave or Nuts? Actually.. more like stubborn lol. I wanted a daughter and my husband told me he could only make boys. I was out to prove him wrong. I really hate it when he's right. :laugh: But you are so right... normal is way over rated.
  • jasmineconley
    Options
    I'm real. Sometimes I'm shy at first, but very expressive when I feel more comfortable. Although sometimes people don't believe me that I am shy. I think that as I have gotten older I still feel it inside, but it does not show as much on the outside because I can feel anxiety, but still move past it and be myself. I'm also pretty open about my feelings and stuff.

Doing it scared is a good way to live because at least then you are still doing something! I commend you
  • jasmineconley
    Options
    I am.......batman.

Shhhh superheros don't tell their identity!
  • jasmineconley
    Options

I frown upon HR they can bite me :)
  • jasmineconley
    Options
    I act as the situation dictates.

Meh acting is overrated
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options

I sent them that same letter only problem was I signed it
  • m76b
    m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    <
    Bipolar:laugh: :sad: :explode: :smile: :noway: :ohwell: :flowerforyou: :noway: :huh: :sad: :brokenheart: :cry:

Backgrounds_14515.png

Bigger is better right? Have you ever had the internal convo that goes like this.... What would happen if you put your hand in the blender? No don't do that. Yes the worst that can happen is you lose your hand. Then what will I do? Get a hook. Followed by if you had a hook for a hand would that blender still win?

blender.gif

http://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q687/alishafication/GIFs/TV Gifs/Happy Endings/tumblr_mgu67hn1dD1qki2ulo1_500_zps46dea726.gif

i cant.. im too sad now.. going to eat a cake now.... I will miss u too:sad:
  • jasmineconley
    Options

I think it's the other people that are weird! It's not our faults they can't handle this much awesome! I feel you on the kiddo thing mine has ADD, ODD, and quite frankly I believe she's pushing bipolar. She is so sweet but the entitlement of the people out here has been passed to their kids and they are jerks! I feel for her and any kid that has to put up with people like that.

I have to agree with ya there! I always tell people crazy is the new normal lol. Two of my other sons have ADHD as well (I have 5 of them) so I get it.

Brave woman! I only have one and she's more of the space cadet variety. I think "normal" is over rated. Besides look at all the sociopaths that everyone says "Oh they were so "normal"" Screw normalcy!

Brave or Nuts? Actually.. more like stubborn lol. I wanted a daughter and my husband told me he could only make boys. I was out to prove him wrong. I really hate it when he's right. :laugh: But you are so right... normal is way over rated.

It always sucks when men are right. They get so big headed! That's a lot of testosterone running around so maybe you're a little of both?
  • super_J73
    super_J73 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I'm not the same person with everyone, I'm very outgoing at work, but in my personal life I'm only close to very few people.
  • jasmineconley
    Options

I sent them that same letter only problem was I signed it

Way to show them your set!
  • jasmineconley
    Options
    <

Backgrounds_14515.png

blender.gif

i cant.. im too sad now.. going to eat a cake now.... I will miss u too:sad:

I am super jealous! Why aren't you sharing the cake with me? I thought we had something special ;) I will miss you too come back anytime :)
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    im real im not fake
  • MommaChocoLatte
    MommaChocoLatte Posts: 389 Member
    Options

It always sucks when men are right. They get so big headed! That's a lot of testosterone running around so maybe you're a little of both?

Quite possibly... more like, yes.
  • jasmineconley
    Options
    I'm not the same person with everyone, I'm very outgoing at work, but in my personal life I'm only close to very few people.

I don't keep many people close so I don't blame you. Most that are close to me I've known for a solid decade or more. Very rarely do I keep newbies.