152 lbs lost (Vid & pic)

Options

Replies

• nickgarner6
    nickgarner6 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I was impressed by the winter weight lifting on the back porch, I'm going to try that one day.
  • gamersgym
    gamersgym Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look awesome.:happy:

Of course I do! Just kidding, Thank you for the kind words.
  • bluebirds5
    bluebirds5 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes! awesome job. I am at the early stages of my journey I have lost 37 lbs from my highest mfp says 27lbs I have about 65 lbs to go. I'll add you. Thanks for the inspiration to keep going. I am also in the process of adding calories very slowly and it is working I was a pound down this morning after having been "stuck" for awhile :)
  • gamersgym
    Options
    You look amazing, what a great job and post, and I have to agree with you 100%, anyone can do this and honesty with yourself has to be on of the number one things people need to do, especially those of us that have a lot of weight to lose. Great job man, you should be extremely proud of yourself, as I'm sure you are! And I have to say, your pictures alone will be and are an inspiration to a lot of people on here! Awesome, just awesome!

Thank you for the kind words. I'm glad you agree. Honesty with one's self is a required quality for long term success. Sometimes we have to stand back and assess ourselves. We must question if we pushed ourselves as hard as we could have or if we honestly counted every calorie. Many times people are not honest with themselves, and that's why they falter. That's my perspective anyway.
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Fantastic
  • gamersgym
    Options
    i do not have as much to lose but you were definately an inspiration to me. keep up the good work

Thanks, I'm glad I can inspire. Whether someone to lose 10 lbs or 100 lbs, it still requires effort and determination.
  • gamersgym
    Options
    Great job. What an inspiration!!!!!

Thank you!
    Awesome job! I was impressed by the winter weight lifting on the back porch, I'm going to try that one day.

Yeah I'm always outside, in any weather. Doesn't matter if its -10 or 95. Obviously have to pace it in the extremes sometimes.
  • ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    Much thanks everyone. I'm still not even close to where I want to be so I'm not satisfied yet.

You have done an amazing job!!!! What great dedication you have had to make this change. It is a struggle every day for sure. I hope that you never get satisfied with being at whatever stage you are in. Always improve!!!!
  • rougette66
    rougette66 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    wow!
  • gamersgym
    Options
    Holy smokes! awesome job. I am at the early stages of my journey I have lost 37 lbs from my highest mfp says 27lbs I have about 65 lbs to go. I'll add you. Thanks for the inspiration to keep going. I am also in the process of adding calories very slowly and it is working I was a pound down this morning after having been "stuck" for awhile :)

Good job! Keep pushing and you'll get where you want eventually.
  • SantaGinetta
    SantaGinetta Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Amazing, very inspirational!
  • Mommypeanut
    Options
    Good work! Amazing! The shameless self bump made me laugh. If I am ever on the success board,I will do that too :) who wouldn't like props for all their efforts. Congrats!
  • Goal_Driven
    Goal_Driven Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    You're a true inspiration!! You look great!
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    WOW...you look fantastic. Thanks for sharing your story/video.
  • gamersgym
    Options
    You have done an amazing job!!!! What great dedication you have had to make this change. It is a struggle every day for sure. I hope that you never get satisfied with being at whatever stage you are in. Always improve!!!!

I agree it is a struggle. I think part of the mentality required for success is to not be satisfied when you know there is more you can achieve.
  • gamersgym
    Options
    *double post*
  • Tikarose30
    Tikarose30 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Do you still game? Congratulations on your success. :)
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look awesome! Amazing transformation!
  • gamersgym
    Options
    Do you still game? Congratulations on your success. :)

Yes, but not too much on the video side of things. In the "after" picture in the OP, you'll notice some tabletop mini's on the table that I was painting.
  • gamersgym
    Options
    Good work! Amazing! The shameless self bump made me laugh. If I am ever on the success board,I will do that too :) who wouldn't like props for all their efforts. Congrats!

While I do want to be recognized for the effort, I'm not much for putting myself out there at the same time. I definitely want to help though. Don't say IF, say When. Don't even let there be another option.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!