Pics: 125 lbs no exercise compared to 135 lbs weight lifting

Options

Replies

• eevincheezburger
    eevincheezburger Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Remember Ladies, " You lose weight to get skinny so that you look good in clothes...you lift weights and exercise so that you look good naked." :wink:

^ this!
  • treatingmybodyright
    treatingmybodyright Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Love this! Way to go!
  • Proyecto_AN
    Proyecto_AN Posts: 387
    Options
    great legs, congrats!
  • nursenatters
    nursenatters Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    this makes me feel awesome because I've been lifting/cardio 5 days/week and haven't lost a pound but I'm pretty sure I've toned quite a bit. Thanks for posting!
  • loves03
    loves03 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I think you look great in both! But the 135 Ab pic is nice!!
  • WhataBroad
    WhataBroad Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    Yup, beautiful bad *kitten*! and fabulous leg girl!!
  • DivaMaria225
    DivaMaria225 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Thanks! 1200-1400 to lose weight (I have a very low TDEE and BMR thanks to my sedentary job), 75-100g carbs, 135-150g protein, 25-35g fat. It fluctuates a lot, but I basically eat TONS of veggies every day, so sometimes I go over on all of that because of the veggies (which isn't too bad of a thing, methinks!).

I am also pretty short, so my caloric needs are definitely less than the norm. I eat back about half of the calories I work off.
    Weight watchers has a zero point value for veg and fruit...so there! Youre eating 0 cal foods in essence!
  • KristyHumphrey
    KristyHumphrey Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Slammin' girl! You look awesome-more of a reason to pic up those weights and why those darn scales don't matter!
  • staceypunk
    staceypunk Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Hot!
  • Nickiii_123
    Nickiii_123 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!

I'm on my way to weight training class right now! I've gained 3 pounds since I started lifting weights and I was bummed, but then yesterday I realized my clothes fit better :) Your post was perfect timing and great motivation not to freak out about the scale going up. The scale doesn't matter!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    This right here is why I lift....WOW Super Sexy!
  • NewKeriSept2014
    NewKeriSept2014 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    you look wonderful! thank you for sharing! i have been lifting weights for 3months now and havent lost weight, and got discouraged with that , but i deffinately feel like i look slimmer, and feel better about myself.
  • tabitha2770
    tabitha2770 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    bump
  • pecantan09
    pecantan09 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    It's getting hot in here!!!! LOOking good!
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    awesome
  • jadelunar
    jadelunar Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You look amazing at 135! How tall are you?
    I saw the type of weight lifting you do ..but how long are your workouts? 5X a week?

Thank you so much! I am only 5'3"!

Workouts are typically anywhere from 20-40 minutes long, 5x/week. I start out with a heavy lifting session, then move on to faster-paced stuff, and occasionally follow it up with some cardio if my calorie burn isn't high enough. :smile:

What are you using to track your calorie burn? How do you know when it's high enough?
  • eevincheezburger
    eevincheezburger Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    You look amazing at 135! How tall are you?
    I saw the type of weight lifting you do ..but how long are your workouts? 5X a week?

Thank you so much! I am only 5'3"!

Workouts are typically anywhere from 20-40 minutes long, 5x/week. I start out with a heavy lifting session, then move on to faster-paced stuff, and occasionally follow it up with some cardio if my calorie burn isn't high enough. :smile:

What are you using to track your calorie burn? How do you know when it's high enough?

A heart rate monitor. It gives me my heart rate, calories burned, and when I'm in the "fat burning zone" (which I don't quite understand yet). Simple, but effective!
  • cleotherio
    cleotherio Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Great job--and fantastic legs!
  • hottamolly00
    hottamolly00 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I posted this thread to my news feed because I have always stressed to my followers that there's a point when you might gain, and that's perfectly fine. After all, don't we all just want to be healthy and fit in the end? Scale numbers don't matter that much anymore.
  • cristeberga
    cristeberga Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I love your results!! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!