Would you rather....

Options

Replies

• cindyfaye
    cindyfaye Posts: 72
    Options
    Thanks for the topic. This has been on my mind all weekend. If you had to choose.

Would you spend the rest of your life with someone who loved you? Or someone you loved? And Why?
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    the surgery sadly... I'm a little TOO endowed in the chest area and although I'm hoping I lose most of that as I shrink, I'm SURE I'll want to haul those babies back up away from my waist as I'm sure my skin is pooched.

I'd take pants that are too big. Heck, I'm living with that right now! lol

The family and friends, and I'm lucky to feel I have that.

I wouldn't start over as I'm so happy with where I am now!! :flowerforyou:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Ohhhhh...the love question is tough
    someone who loves me, or someone I love?
    I think someone I love....
    It would be really sad to have someone love me, and not have any true feelings for them...

Stinky both ways :(
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the topic. This has been on my mind all weekend. If you had to choose.

Would you spend the rest of your life with someone who loved you? Or someone you loved? And Why?

That one is hard. :noway:

And the someone you loved didn't love you back?????

I guess I'd rather live with someone who loved me. If they truly did, they'd leave me alone when I told them too. :bigsmile:
  • kimber607
    Options
    Hey

The love question is really tough
    Good point though Shannon...LOL

Would u rather

Live where it is warm or cold....by the water or the desert...?
  • jilybean
    jilybean Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    lets see...
    Have a room re-done, the $, be loved, cold weather, but not all the time, by the water...I swear I was a water creature in a previous life...LOVE THE WATER! Would defiantly want to do some things over. And I would rather misunderstand by other’s I tend to get in trouble when others misunderstand me! Pants that are too big... I hate shoes anyway!

Would you rather... not be able to see color or not be able to taste?
  • Shannon023
    Options
    Live where it's warm.

And I'd rather not be able to see color. Gots to taste! :drinker:
  • kimber607
    Options
    Hi

Def see color.....

Kim
  • cindyfaye
    cindyfaye Posts: 72
    Options
    I'd have the surgury , the $, still struggling with the love thing, in real life, warm weather, by the water. Would defiantly want to do some things over. Taste over color.

BTW the person would love you, just not like you love them.
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    David Beckham or FAtsis.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Options
    David Beckham or FAtsis.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm not a Beckham fan. :bigsmile:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    this will start a fight I know...sigh...what the hell...

Fatsis baby!!!:love:

*:glasses: hiding from shannon....getting outta here quick!*:embarassed:
  • Shannon023
    Options

:angry:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    If fatsis can 'bend it like Beckham'... then HECK YES it's fatsis!
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Don't want anything tucked or sucked...would like to get porcelain over my teeth...my teeth are grey due to a medication given to me as a baby...they've learned not to give it to children who are developing bones and teeth anymore.

If I was going to have any plastic surgery, it would be a nose job...don't plan on it unless I hit the lottery.

The decorating will have to wait...my dog and my boyfriend have the run of the house...any attempts to fancy things up would be futile!
  • ali106
    Options

:flowerforyou: hiya pal!!!! ....sorry maybe my play for your man was me just feeling left out of play w/ you and SOUP! sigh....whatever....you can have him and her....sigh!........*now I'm kicking rocks.....all alone!!!!*:wink:
  • Shannon023
    Options
    Don't want anything tucked or sucked...would like to get porcelain over my teeth...my teeth are grey due to a medication given to me as a baby...they've learned not to give it to children who are developing bones and teeth anymore.

If I was going to have any plastic surgery, it would be a nose job...don't plan on it unless I hit the lottery.

The decorating will have to wait...my dog and my boyfriend have the run of the house...any attempts to fancy things up would be futile!

I would LOVE to have a new kitchen! It's the only thing in my house I don't like. :ohwell:
  • ali106
    Options

you know that happened to my best friend dance.....and then they wonder why some of us (me) don't trust modern medicine...hugs!!!!
  • Shannon023
    Options

:flowerforyou: hiya pal!!!! ....sorry maybe my play for your man was me just feeling left out of play w/ you and SOUP! sigh....whatever....you can have him and her....sigh!........*now I'm kicking rocks.....all alone!!!!*:wink:

Well if fatsis had to choose between us, I'd be outside pounding on the door! :laugh:

{{sigh}} :ohwell:
  • ali106
    Options

Well if fatsis had to choose between us, I'd be outside pounding on the door! :laugh:

{{sigh}} :ohwell:

ahhh not quite ma'dam.....I'm not even in your league.....*bowing in awe of your haaaawtness*:wink: