• nikitru
    nikitru Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • 20kb13
    20kb13 Posts: 161
    Options
    bump!

don't know why I haven't thought of this before.. especially since the last recipe I used was very similar with protein powder, eggs, flaxseed, and heavy cream. I hated using the heavy cream and didn't know what else would work... unsweetened almond milk DUH!
  • JRadd14
    JRadd14 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Still on the hunt for a fab protein pancake recipe... Hoping this is it!
  • slamb1020
    slamb1020 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    yummm.. might have to try and make these this weekend!
  • zumbarock
    zumbarock Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Trying tomorrow thanks!
  • dc729
    dc729 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! Thanks!
  • leeroxboro
    leeroxboro Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Bump!!
  • MelodyinGa
    MelodyinGa Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Bump-a-dee bump
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    These sound great ...does anyone have a picture of their fluffy creation? Thanks
  • dlneitzel
    dlneitzel Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the recipe!
  • Juka80
    Juka80 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    for later :) Thanks for sharing!
  • neuro_nut
    neuro_nut Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    bump for later :)
  • fire34116
    fire34116 Posts: 16
    Options
    Thnaks !! Sounds yummy!!
  • jadermary
    jadermary Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    bump
  • dawn1801
    dawn1801 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Pump
  • swat1948
    swat1948 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Why not use a whole egg instead of two egg whites? I am not afraid of yolks, lol!
  • swat1948
    swat1948 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Can someone suggest a protein powder because I DO NOT drink my calories so I have no experience with these?
  • gennyturner
    gennyturner Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    bump
  • camperchick64
    camperchick64 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Using egg whites versus the whole egg can really cut down on the calories and if your watching calories closely that can make a 100 calorie difference. Do you think you could use the egg white stuff you buy in the store for this? I can bring myself to throw away the yoke it seems like such a waste - lol. You can buy a could whey protein powder at GNC or Walmart - just make sure its pure whey with no fillers and additives - personally I try to buy Isolate from the health food store as its lower in calories and more protein in it.
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    I made these yesterday using EAS soy protein powder, 1/4 c Egg Beaters, and the rest as per the original recipe. They came out really good, and indeed fluffy. However I really suck at cooking pancakes without burning them, so next time I am going to try using the waffle iron. I'm better at cooking those. I also may try adding some pumpkin puree, as I love pumpkin cinnamon waffles.

The EAS protein powder scoop was around 42 g, so more than 1/4 cup. it also has more calories, but considerably more protein as well. I have been trying to find the new sugar free EAS protein powder, but can't find it anywhere so far, so I was stuck with the sugar in these for now.