You know you're a MFP addict when...

Options

Replies

• MrsTorresisBACK
    MrsTorresisBACK Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I don't even facebook...what does that say....LOL

Atleast this provides positive benefits for me!
  • RMMarsh
    RMMarsh Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    When you've been on here so long you already know how many calories certain foods will cost you. Better yet, when your friends pick a a food item at a party and say, "How many calories is this bagel?" and you know the answer. Asiago Bagel from Panera 520 with cream cheese AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    You check MFP's newsfeed more frequently than facebook's newsfeed. I'll admit it...I'm guilty of this. Now...if only MFP would get a darn "like" option for comments...:grumble:

People still use Facebook?
  • DankaCibulka
    DankaCibulka Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You check MFP's newsfeed more frequently than facebook's newsfeed. I'll admit it...I'm guilty of this. Now...if only MFP would get a darn "like" option for comments...:grumble:

guilty:drinker:
  • Mexicanbigfoot
    Mexicanbigfoot Posts: 520 Member
    Options

I am so guilty of this! And I agree, we need a like button!! :tongue:
  • autumnpennell
    autumnpennell Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Lol, hey it may be true, but not a bad thing! FB is all game invites anymore and it's being populated by the younger generation. At least you're addicted to a website that cares about your health
  • DankaCibulka
    DankaCibulka Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    When you eat some packaged food and then suddenly turn back to pick it up from the dumpster to look over the nutrient information so you can enter it in your diary

OMG.... yes..... And I check MFP first thing in the morning.... and I get up at 4:30 am. haha Also check it before I go to bed.... and about 49683413684364315 times inbetween.

-When someone asks if I want the pizza I have to check and see if it fits in my calories.

-can't go to certain restaurants because I have no idea how many calories are in the food because they aren't in the MFP database.

-when someone mentions dieting/weightloss/exercise, quotes from MFP peeps come flying out of my mouth

-can't wait to tell MFP friends about workouts because IRL friends are sick of hearing me talk

-people talk about fad diets and I start emailing websites to calculate TDEEs, BMRs, etc...

-pretend I'm working when in fact I'm refreshing MFP for the 1384 time to see if anything new has happened in the last .46852 seconds

Seriously.... the list goes on...

THIS:wink:
  • IRollC30
    IRollC30 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options

Apparently...it's almost entirely composed of chain letter pictures and spam now. It's a bit like when your parents got on AOL 12 years ago and forwarded everything to everyone.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    facebook-like.jpg
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Old threads get resurrected....
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options

Apparently...it's almost entirely composed of chain letter pictures and spam now. It's a bit like when your parents got on AOL 12 years ago and forwarded everything to everyone.

social-media.png
  • centarix
    centarix Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You log on everyday just so the "X has logged in for XXX days in a row!" appears in your friends' status feed. It makes you feel proud even though you never enter anything into your diary. But hey your friends think you are doing awesome stuff :smile:
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    ...the pages on your friends list are stuck together.
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Yep I do this now too! I'm on here WAYYY more than FB now!
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    You're camping and you'll hike miles just to get phone service so you don't lose your logging streak.

You go into the trash and scan the barcodes of food someone made for you.

... I'm a MFP addict.
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options

You go into the trash and scan the barcodes of food someone made for you.

..pwnt.
  • kcaffee1
    kcaffee1 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    ..... When MFP becomes a required part of your study time, just so you can make it through your homework. Especially your REALLY irritating classes!

..... When you have to set a time limit to how long you are on MFP so you can COMPLETE said homework.

..... When you log into MFP while the sun is up, and before you know it, the sun is BACK up because you never went to sleep and you are late to class!
  • meadow_sage
    meadow_sage Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    You secretly raid your friends' refrigerator just to scan the barcodes on food they fed to you while you were visiting.

Ha! Now that's funny. (I may or may not have done this as well).
    Oh, should I have done it in secret? :embarassed: Was it rude if I did it in front of their faces?
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    ...the pages on your friends list are stuck together.

^^ FTW