More girls need to like beards.

i do i do!! *jumps on the admiration train*
  • HappyAlex1
    Options
    Awesome dude!
  • lovingangel4uau
    lovingangel4uau Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You did so great! Just an awesome job! . I just started seriously a 5 weeks ago and 20lbs down. Its not easy but pushing on a long way to go as want to lose 140lbs.
    Anyway one of my sons has a problem did a lapband 10yrs ago when he was 17 he was 190kgs now his around 140kgs but find it really hard to stick to anything. Im going to show him your youtube vid. When is part 2 coming out so I can see how you achieve all this?
  • jamielr84
    jamielr84 Posts: 545
    Options
    Wow! You look great! Awesome job!
  • Miss_Krissy87
    Miss_Krissy87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Wow that is amazing. Great job
  • tatd_820
    tatd_820 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    You rocked it! Amazing transformation. I know you feel good...as you should! Great work.
  • desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation, you look great! I loved the deadlift in the snow in you video.. :)
  • darlingyellow
    darlingyellow Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Once again, thank you all. My hope is that it motivates someone to start, or helps keep someone going who wants to quit.

This is going to keep me going
  • gamersgym
    gamersgym Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    You did so great! Just an awesome job! . I just started seriously a 5 weeks ago and 20lbs down. Its not easy but pushing on a long way to go as want to lose 140lbs.
    Anyway one of my sons has a problem did a lapband 10yrs ago when he was 17 he was 190kgs now his around 140kgs but find it really hard to stick to anything. Im going to show him your youtube vid. When is part 2 coming out so I can see how you achieve all this?

I know I'm letting a few people down by taking so long, but I've been super busy at work. The short answer is eat right and exercise. It becomes a total mastery of self... self-control and discipline. Separating wants and needs. I changed my whole relationship with food. Learned how many calories to eat and why. Learned about macro-nutrients. Just kept taking small steps.
  • gamersgym
    Options
    Holy hell...this is amazing! Your beard was/is awesome too. :smokin:

More girls need to like beards.

i do i do!! *jumps on the admiration train*

woot woot
  • cherylgrundy5
    Options
    well done... i have only signed up yesterday so just starting out... you are fantastic inspiration..:smile::smile:
  • HDG1972
    HDG1972 Posts: 10
    Options
    I try to check out success stories at least once a week to keep me motivated. Your story and video is amazing. You must feel as great as you look. Thank you for sharing!!!
  • Goin4goal
    Goin4goal Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Wow very impressive. I've just begun my latest and LAST weight loss journey and its going extremely slow for me. But I'm not in this to win a marathon, but to finish. I need to lose 60 lbs. so sometimes it seems daunting, but reading success stories like yours is what keeps me motivated. With your enthusiasm, you should think about becoming a personal trainer. You really seem to care about others. Keep up the great job and thank you for sharing your story with us.
  • gamersgym
    Options
    Once again, thank you all. My hope is that it motivates someone to start, or helps keep someone going who wants to quit.

This is going to keep me going

That's all I could ever hope for!
  • Tesh25
    Tesh25 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    WOW! You have done an amazing job and you look great!
  • MyNameisJill
    MyNameisJill Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    congrats.. the pics are amazing. I was looking for some inspiriation today and you did it for me! You look great and thanks for posting!!
  • gamersgym
    Options
    well done... i have only signed up yesterday so just starting out... you are fantastic inspiration..:smile::smile:

Good luck!
  • gamersgym
    Options
    Wow very impressive. I've just begun my latest and LAST weight loss journey and its going extremely slow for me. But I'm not in this to win a marathon, but to finish. I need to lose 60 lbs. so sometimes it seems daunting, but reading success stories like yours is what keeps me motivated. With your enthusiasm, you should think about becoming a personal trainer. You really seem to care about others. Keep up the great job and thank you for sharing your story with us.

Keep with it and be honest with yourself, the weight will come off in no time. The turtle's pace is the best pace for long-term success. It gives you more time to actually get in touch with your body while on this journey.

I would love to be a personal trainer or own a gym. It might come in time, but at the same time I'm no expert. Sometimes I feel I lack the charisma. Thanks for taking the time to check this out and I'm glad it helped motivate.
  • LetsGetFitMama
    Options
    I just shared your story with my b/f to help encourage him in his weight loss goals. He is just starting and about 40lbs above your start weight. It was so great having your story/pictures/videos to share with him because it is so hard to find great stories like these with males!

Thank you so much for showing him that it CAN be done and now he is more willing to join me in my weight loss journey as well!

Congrats on all your success, you are an amazing motivator!
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Wow! I'm glad you shared your story because I know you'll be an inspiration to so many on this site! You look AMAZING!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!