Replies

• abheshek
    abheshek Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    very interesting thread indeed :bigsmile:
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    My (now ex) husband is in Maximum security prison serving 25-40 years while I raise our four children with no child support. Might I add that he is ordered to have no contact with anyone under the age of 19.

You win!

:frown:
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    my husband spots for me when I do lifts and he says things like "don't stop just because you failed! push into the lift even though you can't complete the rep!"

:sad: <
    not really :tongue: I'm happy with this situation.
  • Codename_Duchess
    Codename_Duchess Posts: 2,042 Member
    Options
    Bahahaha... Time to break out the popcorn and see how this threads rolls along.

UdTfs.gif

Muahahaha! Minus the popcorn.
  • charelg
    charelg Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I wish someone would eat the junk food in my house, I'd me mad at first but happy when the scale went down.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    I'm a husband, and I'm offended by this thread. *Reported*

Link to wife bashing thread please?

I'm sure my husband would have a thing or two to say on that thread lol :bigsmile:
  • jus_in_bello
    jus_in_bello Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    My (now ex) husband is in Maximum security prison serving 25-40 years while I raise our four children with no child support. Might I add that he is ordered to have no contact with anyone under the age of 19.

That sucks.

You win.

Everyone go home.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options

:heart: for you and your children.
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    Holy sabataging !!! Now I ate them all!!!

I think divorce is my only option. I'll blame it on the booze...

Did he forget to hide the booze? :laugh:

Yup!
  • carryingon
    carryingon Posts: 609 Member
    Options

That sucks.

You win.

Everyone go home.

I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to kill the thread:flowerforyou:
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I once sent my ex out to the store for ground turkey and skim milk, and he came back with a rocky road cheesecake.

Like so much sabotage.

34i47jk.gif
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options

.. so your available for the next two decades?
  • carryingon
    Options

:heart: for you and your children.

Thank you:heart:
  • carryingon
    Options

.. so your available for the next two decades?

QFT
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options

That sucks.

You win.

Everyone go home.

It's ok. I understand. Things like that get triggered sometimes, unexpectedly. :heart:
  • carryingon
    Options

That sucks, I'm taking it he was a pedaphile?

He is. They are never "cured" http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/sweetnothing78/index

and to stay on topic he once bought me a bag of reeses peanut butter cups for valentines day. I asked him to hold on to them for me. He ate them.
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options

He is. They are never "cured" http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/sweetnothing78/index

and to stay on topic he once bought me a bag of reeses peanut butter cups for valentines day. I asked him to hold on to them for me. He ate them.

<3 *kitten*!
  • jus_in_bello
    jus_in_bello Posts: 326 Member
    Options

That sucks.

You win.

Everyone go home.

No thread killing. I was coming in to mock and then you actually had a ****ty ex and you win. You have no need to apologize.
  • meepberry
    meepberry Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I told my husband I wanted to buy a heart rate monitor. He got me a "gangstah grilled cheese" which is a sandwich filled with cheese, bacon mac and cheese, and pulled bbq pork.
  • carryingon
    Options

<3 *kitten*!

I know right!