Are you looking for new friends? Start here :)

Options

Replies

• closedforrenovation
    Options
    Add me too! I'm coming up on 2 weeks here and I love motivated friends! :)
  • AndreeAnneB
    AndreeAnneB Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP for a while now but I struggle a lot. I could use some support and friends, to share food and fitness tips. :)
  • Jagkat
    Jagkat Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My food diary is open and I love getting ideas from other peoples open Diary's. I'm 42 and I have less than 100 lbs. to lose and love to encourage others vise versa. I log on here several times a day. Susan
  • lovettesz1
    Options
    Helloo ^.^ 5'5 Female, Hopefully want to lose 30-40 pounds! Going to university for Law/Teaching and want to start off fresh, with a new me. Add me if you'd like. I could use all the motivation (:
  • vikkiitoria
    vikkiitoria Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm new with this:) vikkiitoria
  • anabellacastro
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm Anabella,
    I have a long, long way to go and I know it will be hard but would love to have a partner on this, specially somebody who is starting and that is over 300 so we can exchange more information about what is going on...
    But anybody is welcome to share with me and to add me ♥
    Thanks and have a great day!
  • wensac
    wensac Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi All

Im a 39 year old mum in Adelaide Australia, who has had this app forever and never used it. I NEED to get motivated. I want to get healthy and shift some of this weight before the big 40. I would love to meet new people on here and hopefully we can motivate each other together. Feel free to add me!!

Wendy
  • Oathmeal
    Oathmeal Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Care to be friends? Add me :3
  • MzGrate87
    MzGrate87 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone this is my fourth day as a member of MFP and this is my first time trying to diet and exercise. I'm 25 5'7" at 170lbs and I'm looking to slim down a bit. I currently travel over the road with my husband who is a truck driver which is obviously why I have packed on a few extra pounds. So anyways I am hoping to be able to share and receive diet and exercise advise please feel free to add me.:happy:
  • txbandman
    txbandman Posts: 78
    Options
    Anyone who would like to, please add me. I love running (I know, weird), but love eating even more. The running love isn't quite keeping up with the eating love, so I have been having more success since I used this site to start logging my food.
  • DarkLightAngel
    DarkLightAngel Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi all, my name is Jacey and I'm 21 years old. I have had the MFP app on my phone for a while now, but never really used it until recently. It would be great to get some friends on here to help keep me motivated! My goal is really just to tone up and loose all the flab that I have. I've never had to worry about my weight, but it's looking like I am in need of a healthier lifestyle change to maintain what I want to be at. I am 5'4" tall and currently at 154 lbs and my goal is set for 130 or possibly 127.

Feel free to add me as well (:
  • Foxtrot2N
    Foxtrot2N Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Relatively new here myself and in for the long haul. I'm down 30 of the 220 lbs I want to lose so I'm not going anywhere for awhile. (But keep the Snickers) Feel free to add me for some support and encouragement.
  • michellem131
    michellem131 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am a 34 year old mom of four. My husband and I run our own business (ice cream stores! Anything worse for a chubby girl?). I am looking to lose 45 lbs. I would love to add friends to help on my journey!
  • IcedChaiLatte
    IcedChaiLatte Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    22 yrs old, just starting on my weight loss journey. I've got quite a lot to lose and am starting slow because I have a history of crash dieting just to get results quicker... and then they don't last lol. I'd really like to connect with girls in my age range, though I'd love to connect with anyone that is trying to get on the right track like me. :flowerforyou:
  • sheldonsteyn
    sheldonsteyn Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Not exactly new on here but always up for making new friends and getting more support, encouragement and advice from like minded people!
    I am currently trying a very low cal diet, I dont condone them or recommend them but just trying something different as I have 5wks until my holiday to America. I have adjusted the diet slightly though as I want to build up cals as I get closer to the holiday.
    A littie about me:
    I am 27yrs of age and reside in a beautiful part of the world called the Gold Coast on the east coast of Australia. I work in the security industry, I work at an island resort 3 days a week, an international university bar 1 night a week and do special event security/bodyguarding when required on weekends. I have an amazing daughter who means the world to me, shes currently 3yrs old and is my little princess. I am a fun loving very sociable and friendly person, your typical Scorpio really.
    Anything else you'd like to know feel free to add me and ask anything you would like to know!
  • adauwer
    adauwer Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Kind of new to mfp.. Have had the app for a while but not taken losing weight seriously until today. I'm looking for support and to give support. I'm 5"3' and 24, have about 50 lbs to lose ideally, but hey we'll see how I feel at 30 lbs lol. So with that said I'm open to anyone adding me! We are all in his together, looking to better ourselves inside and out. Good luck everyone and embrace the journey!! <3
  • toojuicy057
    toojuicy057 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends ! Thanks in advance
  • k9hrd
    k9hrd Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for new active friends. I enjoy meeting people from all parts of the world, especially in my own age group.
  • Carameldlux
    Carameldlux Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hey every, I'm CJ...mommy to 3 awesome kiddos,actually my lil diva just turned 7 today!
    I'm 36,but don't look my age & a cool mommy lol. I actually had reached my goal weight...
    Well the weight I wanted to be,I don't wanna be a skinny mini,like my curves. Just wanna tone & be healthy.
    But life happens & gained:( so I'm started over. I'd luv so new friends to chat & for encouragement.
    I'm very friendly,feel free to friend me yo!
  • ymagoom
    ymagoom Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi all, I just started this last Sunday, and I have a long road ahead of me. I am excited to try this because of the ease of just entering your meals and it counts it all for you. My friend told me about MFP last Sunday and I'm loving it so far but could sure use more than one friend! I am a mom of a15yo boy, whom i love dearly, but don't necessarily like all the time...lol. I work full time, do a lot of running with him, then also with my parents, which doesn't leave me much time for myself...especially when i also spend time with my hubby. I would love to lose 70- 100 pounds, like i said, a loooong road. I just hope i can stick with it! It's great to see all the success stories on here, i only hope that i will be one of them someday....