How many dates should a woman pay for??

Options
TwinkieDong
TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
So a woman asks a guy out on a date, how many dates should she pay for?

Replies

• 5erious
    5erious Posts: 469
    Options
    All of them if she wants any of this
  • TwinkieDong
    Options
    All of them if she wants any of this

LOL!!!
  • AZ_Gato
    AZ_Gato Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    At least an hour's worth of payment.

Oh wait...I think I answered this wrong.
  • TwinkieDong
    Options
    I ask because I been married forever. I have always paid and it is in my DNA. Though I just wonder since things change all the time
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    All of them if she's asking.
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    I pay for them in sexual favors....such a universal currency.
  • CristinaL1983
    CristinaL1983 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    I always prepare to pay for my portion of the date but I've never asked a guy out so I don't know what the "rules" are.

Edit: After the first few dates, I usually end up alternating (I pay for this one, you pay for the next, I pay for the next, etc...)
  • TwinkieDong
    Options
    I was speaking about the past. Though there are people who have open relationships or people that cheat. I would never suggest any of that but...to each their own.
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    560...just because thats the number of dates it usually takes for me to get them to like me.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I always pay for my portion of the meal. Unless the guy insists or if he asks and I'm particularly poor that day, then he can pay for it.
  • TwinkieDong
    Options
    I always prepare to pay for my portion of the date but I've never asked a guy out so I don't know what the "rules" are.

so how does this discussion even come up?
  • 5erious
    5erious Posts: 469
    Options

Edit: After the first few dates, I usually end up alternating (I pay for this one, you pay for the next, I pay for the next, etc...)

cool story bro
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    the discussion of paying?

well...you meet a guy....and you should ALWAYS be prepared to pay....and when the cheque comes if he says separate checks, you pay....if he says nothing and pays for it....he pays...

easy
  • michellelemorgan
    michellelemorgan Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    None, in my opinion. My husband always happily paid when we were dating.
  • vanillasky123
    Options
    I am old fashioned (But only when it suits me :) ) I say "NONE"..... I think though for real it is nice if a woman knows a guy is struggling or does not have a 100,000 dollare a year salary to pay her share or to take turns. Times are hard at the moment.
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    I like it all 3 ways, he pays, she pays or they both pay a portion regardless of how much it was.

I think it depends on the persons involved and how they feel about it. Though as I was brought up if the guy asks the girl out and plans the date then he should offer to pay the full bill for at least the first 3 dates.

Sorry if my wording doesn't make sense... When I am tired I am not very good at putting my thoughts in an order that makes sense.
  • wencandoit2013
    Options
    LMAO - let me edit this. The woman should pay for none of them. It's the least you (as a man) can do since we'll probably end up your mother, cook, social planner, tax accountant, therapist...the list goes on and on. Any man want to challenge me on that? I call your b*****.
  • TwinkieDong
    Options
    I am old fashioned (But only when it suits me :) )

I think this is very common.
  • TwinkieDong
    Options
    LMAO - let me edit this. The woman should pay for none of them. It's the least you (as a man) can do since we'll probably end up your mother, cook, social planner, tax accountant, therapist...the list goes on and on. Any man want to challenge me on that? I call your b*****.

LMAO!! HAHAHA I dont know what type of relationships you been in, or your choice of men. LOL
  • TwinkieDong
    Options
    This topic and topics like this interest me. I play the devil's advocate to better understand.