Nearly there 106lb gone 10lb to go ...monthly pics

Options

Replies

• FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! You look beautiful! =) Awesome job!
  • 1KiwiChick
    1KiwiChick Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Spectacular! You look great--and what a wonderful change!! Congrats!!

Love the dress in Oct/Jan and the top in Nov!!

thankyou! i always tried to at least dress nicely no matter how big i was, funny now i seem to live in workout clothes or cargo/trackpants mostly now haha
  • 1KiwiChick
    Options
    Amazing!! You look beautiful! =) Awesome job!
    Thankyou:flowerforyou:
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    I love the monthly pics because sometimes the change from one month to the next isn't that big..right? Take any two and you can't relaly see that much of a change.

But go from beginning to end and your like BAM!

tho there is one big change- seems ot me like from Nov to Jan you did something super right :)
  • mercymarque
    mercymarque Posts: 450
    Options
    What a nice transformation. Great job
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Wow you have made a amazing transformation! Congratulations you have worked tremendously hard, be happy for what you have achieved!!

this and what a beautiful woman you are! Now you are a wonderful role model to your little one as well :flowerforyou:
  • coolonedee
    coolonedee Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I love how as your weight loss progressed you look younger, happier, and more stylish as the photos progressed. GREAT JOB!!
  • SanteMulberry
    SanteMulberry Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Congratulations!
  • Phoenixchichima
    Options
    massive congrats!
  • meggyshae
    meggyshae Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    You are seriously one AMAZING woman!! So strong and determined and I admire you!!!
  • 1KiwiChick
    Options
    I love the monthly pics because sometimes the change from one month to the next isn't that big..right? Take any two and you can't relaly see that much of a change.

But go from beginning to end and your like BAM!

tho there is one big change- seems ot me like from Nov to Jan you did something super right :)
    Yes you are right, went no sugar in october and increased my intensity at the gym with the help of a personal trainer once a week :)
  • 1KiwiChick
    Options
    Wow you have made a amazing transformation! Congratulations you have worked tremendously hard, be happy for what you have achieved!!

this and what a beautiful woman you are! Now you are a wonderful role model to your little one as well :flowerforyou:

Thankyou ! i actually have 4 kids aged 21 (girl) 15 and 14 (boys) and this little monkey 4 (girl) . Its my 15yr old son who is the most blown away by my success and congratulates me often !
  • rainysue34
    rainysue34 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Great work! And good luck with the final 10!
  • jennifersmiles444
    jennifersmiles444 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You look so fantastic! I'm encouraged by the fact that it took you awhile, but you have made such an amazing transformation by sticking with it, and being willing to change things up (kicking sugar, more intense exercise.) The difference since last fall is unbelievable...congratulations!
  • Rhonda21km
    Rhonda21km Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    These photos of your transformations are really amazing - you must feel incredible - you look gorgeous!
  • Treadmillmom1st
    Treadmillmom1st Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work, good for you. Well done.
  • MissMellor
    Options
    Hi

You look absoultely fantastic and are a complete inspiration! Well done in all your weight loss :happy:

You have really made me feel like this is possible!!
  • jackiekerr63
    jackiekerr63 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You my girl are looking amazing!!! xx
  • adenium11
    adenium11 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful change in your life! Good work!
  • 1KiwiChick
    Options
    Hi

You look absoultely fantastic and are a complete inspiration! Well done in all your weight loss :happy:

You have really made me feel like this is possible!!
    it is possible !!!!thankyou for your kind words :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!