Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred - Starting May 1st

Options

Replies

• anaquay
    anaquay Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Hopefully I'll be starting on 2nd of May. Got a hospital appointment on the 1st and will be there all day to see if I need an operation which will mean I can't start until I'm healed but fingers crossed I'll be ok and can start on the 2nd.
  • monicamaz
    monicamaz Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Count me in! :D
  • celtic0ne
    celtic0ne Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Welcome to those I missed!

Is anyone going to take measurements / before pictures?

I plan to do this tonight :)
  • pengoala
    pengoala Posts: 9
    Options
    I want to join! I was just staring at her DVDs on amazon and noticed I can get it through instant video. Is it her 2008 30 day shred video or is there something more current I need?
  • Fat2Fitby30
    Options
    I'm in!! My 30th bday is at the end of June so I need to get my butt in gear. Just hope I can get my dvd to play. Last time I tried to play it started skipping.. If not I will just buy another one. Can't wait!!
  • Leslie1124
    Leslie1124 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I want to join! I was just staring at her DVDs on amazon and noticed I can get it through instant video. Is it her 2008 30 day shred video or is there something more current I need?

i almost did the instant too!! then i realized its just episode 1. After research, i think that only includes Level 1. The dvd has levels 1-3. I think all are needed for the 30 challenge.

Level 1 is on youtube though. Thats what im using until my dvd comes in the mail on wednesday
  • Celebi03
    Celebi03 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • themotivated1
    Options
    Count me in!!
  • dominicana2728
    Options
    I will start on the 1st also.
  • GOECUNC
    GOECUNC Posts: 1
    Options
    I'll do it and stick with it this time. I started on April 1st, but quickly lost momentum. I'm completing it this time!
  • pengoala
    Options

i almost did the instant too!! then i realized its just episode 1. After research, i think that only includes Level 1. The dvd has levels 1-3. I think all are needed for the 30 challenge.

Level 1 is on youtube though. Thats what im using until my dvd comes in the mail on wednesday

I'm actually seeing all 3 levels on Instant! I might just do that. Thanks for the reply!
  • CinnamonCupcake
    CinnamonCupcake Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    what is her 30 day shred? how can I get it?
  • wildechild74
    wildechild74 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • kerryradz
    kerryradz Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    i'm starting tonight...wish me luck people!! :smile: :smile:
  • mjlong
    mjlong Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I am in!! Going to pick it up at target right now!!
  • m_onamission
    m_onamission Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I tried it the other night, but then I learned my asthma, that laid dormant for 10 years, came back with full force. I was wheezing so much that I started to spit things up. I am scared to do it again but I have seen how much it has done for others.

I have (very mild) asthma, too, and the very first time I tried this I had to give up half way through. The second day I managed to get through it and then became much better very quickly. Seems as if a LOT of people have issues at first and improve very rapidly, so if I was you I wouldn't be too scared. Just make sure you have an inhaler at the ready (assuming you have one, even if your asthma was dormant for so long).
  • m_onamission
    m_onamission Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I want to start again, too! I got half way through last time and then moved house. My new place is an old Victorian house with very thin walls and floors - slightly scared the neighbours will end up at my doorstep complaining if I do jumping jacks etc when they're in. Does anyone have a similar problem? Or am I being stupid?
  • pengoala
    Options

You can buy the DVD on Amazon:
    http://www.amazon.com/Jillian-Michaels-30-Day-Shred/dp/B00127RAJY

I myself just purchased the 3 levels in digital form on Instant Video.

Or it sounds like some girls are getting a copy of the DVD at target. :)
  • crissy_1979
    crissy_1979 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I tried level 1 on Sunday and lasted 8 min. I am really disappointed in myself for that but would like to get back on track. So count me in!!
  • crissy_1979
    crissy_1979 Posts: 16 Member
    Options

You can buy the DVD on Amazon:
    http://www.amazon.com/Jillian-Michaels-30-Day-Shred/dp/B00127RAJY

I myself just purchased the 3 levels in digital form on Instant Video.

Or it sounds like some girls are getting a copy of the DVD at target. :)

You can get it also at Walmart