"Your boobs look smaller"

Options

Replies

• funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    hahaha i'd like to think guys are just dense!
    Tell him that at least your boobs arent as big as his anymore

that will get him thinking

or break up with him

Yes we are.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Uh....GREAT! The first thing the boyfriend notices about my weight loss is the one place I DON'T want to lose weight.

Of course...he is a guy. A girl would know better. ;)
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    The first time my mom saw me after I lost the weight she said, "Oh my God!! You have NO BUTT now!" I couldn't stop laughing. I assure you all that my butt is still there.
  • weinbagel
    weinbagel Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    of course not ALL! just some :)
    hahaha i'd like to think guys are just dense!
    Tell him that at least your boobs arent as big as his anymore

that will get him thinking

or break up with him

Yes we are.
  • weinbagel
    Options
    hahah very true!
    Uh....GREAT! The first thing the boyfriend notices about my weight loss is the one place I DON'T want to lose weight.

Of course...he is a guy. A girl would know better. ;)
  • weinbagel
    Options
    hahaha, i guess noticing something is better than nothing!
    The first time my mom saw me after I lost the weight she said, "Oh my God!! You have NO BUTT now!" I couldn't stop laughing. I assure you all that my butt is still there.
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    My stomach. That has always been my gauge. The boobs, large as they are, always seem to remain the same. :happy:

I am so jealous of you but happy for you, too. :smile:
  • rahlpn
    rahlpn Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    My husband the other day grabbed my hips and said "your hips are SO much smaller!" woop woop, points for him ;)
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    That's just where he looks first.

If your boobs look smaller, the rest of you looks smaller, too.
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    Where have people noticed your weight loss first?
    My face and luckily the waist were pretty quick to change. I think everyone noticed the face because that's never covered.
    Ps: Open for new friends, too! I sign on everyday and love to exercise and record my workouts!

I just can't. You're a top-quoter and those sorts of people drive me insane. It's like you know what I'm saying before I say it. :-)
  • weinbagel
    Options
    That is SO true!
    That's just where he looks first.

If your boobs look smaller, the rest of you looks smaller, too.
  • weinbagel
    Options
    extra points for him!
    My husband the other day grabbed my hips and said "your hips are SO much smaller!" woop woop, points for him ;)
  • greattimes
    greattimes Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I lost it first in my legs and they are real slim. Now the boobs went from a 38 D to now a 34 B. If I lose anymore I swear I will start stuffing the bra as I wont wear an A. I remember all the comments when I was a teen. What do you want a medal or a chest to pin it on? You're a pirates dream a sunken chest.
  • Caleen58
    Caleen58 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Its a good thing I am not a woman with a nice rack. . .I would be playing with my boobs all day long and would never get anything done. . .
    LOL! I've heard a lot of guys say that but when you actually HAVE them they're not that exciting to the owner on a day to day basis! Pretty funny though!
  • dark_angel1554
    dark_angel1554 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Most of my friends notice it in my face. Even though I have lost in my chest, stomach, and hips. First place my friends look is my face so I guess it's the most noticeable! Makes sense though, as I have noticed my cheekbones have started to stand out more.
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Everyone who has noticed has remarked on my face, waist, @ss and thighs. I'm noticing it in my tummy the most, but it thrills me when people say they see it in my face.
  • babecon
    babecon Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Uh....GREAT! The first thing the boyfriend notices about my weight loss is the one place I DON'T want to lose weight. I guess it's better than nothing, right?! ;-)

Where have people noticed your weight loss first?

Ps: Open for new friends, too! I sign on everyday and love to exercise and record my workouts!

Haha! He sounds like such a charmer, you're a lucky lady there alright.
  • faceoff4
    faceoff4 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Mine always shows up in my face first and then stomach. Any weight gain or loss tho usually impacts my face first :)
  • KimberlyDCZ
    KimberlyDCZ Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Mine got smaller too but I was a DDD, now I'm a DD.

For the OP: I hear that more than a handful is a waste anyways LOL
  • kmross2007
    kmross2007 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My mom said she noticed it in my waist, which I thought was great! Me personally, I can only see it in my boobs. I'm sure if I were to compare my before pic to what I look like now, I might see a more overall decrease. But to the naked eye (no pun intended), I just see mosquito bite boobies!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!