Replies

• dtyungu_slim
    dtyungu_slim Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    your bf sounds like a jerk...sry
  • dtyungu_slim
    dtyungu_slim Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    BUT on the bright side... smaller boobs = more pressure off the back!
  • betsyschro
    betsyschro Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 7 solid pounds and people say they notice in my face. My mom always told me that is the first place I lose AND gain... I don't see her again til late June, so I hope she can tell I have lost a lot all over!
  • kingking
    kingking Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm with the earlier poster who asked for before-and-after picts. Let us judge the difference. ;)
  • waterfaeriegirl
    Options
    Waist/tummy - the area just under my boobs. Now, if my thighs would just go back to normal...
  • weinbagel
    weinbagel Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I like to be on top hahahaha
    This is top-quoting.
    heh... i dont really know what a "top quoter" is... i'm assuming i quote too many people?? MFP is weird and i dont get any notifications so i didnt know there was a correct way to post in forums. sorry!

This is the acceptable standard positioning for quoting. Of course these "rules" are more like guidelines than actual rules so do as you will.
  • Kbeers81
    Kbeers81 Posts: 10
    Options
    do NOT lose the boobs!!!!! LOL j/k. Hey, you can't spot reduce. When you shrink down, it goes everywhere. Don't worry about it. Keep your goals! EDIT: Just tell him you've noticed a shrunk penis lately... LOL
  • fwpx
    fwpx Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey, me too! No more manboobs for me!
  • kellijauch
    kellijauch Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    hahahah- Just tell him you've noticed a shrunk penis lately... LOL <--- that is hilarious!

Of course your boyfriend is going to notice your boobs first. Think about it, that's probably where he spends most of his time looking at you. It's okay though, if you are losing weight there, you are losing weight everywhere else too.

People have noticed it in my face more than anything else. My boyfriend said my arms look skinnier and the lines on my body are smoother (which is true; i'm less lumpy)
  • kellijauch
    kellijauch Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    My favorite thing so far is being able to see my collar bones. They were lost for a long time, but they have started to resurface. I know that's really silly, but its kindof a big deal to me.
  • SuperMammaLeah
    SuperMammaLeah Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Being in the triple Ds I want to lose weight from my breasts. I hope to god this happens. After having two children I fear that nothing I do will bring them back to the beautiful doubles I once had. *tears*
  • IlyanaRose
    IlyanaRose Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    The first places people notice weight loss on me are my legs and collarbones. When I was 126lbs, my mum said my legs had gotten almost too skinny. Eventually the weight starts coming off my hips, but it takes forever to lose it from my tummy (my problem area)

My boobs do tend to get a little smaller, but not significantly. Depending on whether I'm on the pill or not, they can be anywhere between a 32DD and a 32FF. In fact, coming off the pill makes them shrink more than weight loss does.
  • twoss9112
    twoss9112 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Funny, the boobs was how I knew first that I had gained way too much and also how I knew I was starting to lose.

Back in winter all of a sudden I had these really nice yabbos, which I NEVER have before, always always always been small on top. Suddenly I was busting out of all my normal bras. Well, of course once I changed my habits and dropped all the crap food and got into a workout rotine, the yabbos were the first things to flee. :grumble:
  • khall86790
    khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Mine was my legs. And then my boobs, unfortunately!
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend is pissed that mine are smaller. But I'm still wearing a freaking 28G- they aren't small! He has been complaining that he liked me better five pounds heavier than now because they were bigger then.

Other, kinder people have commented on the flatness of my stomach and how thin my face looks.
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I gain and lose in the boobs too.

People often note my waist when I'm losing weight. When I'm at goal, my waist is about 25".
  • RunFarLiveHappy
    RunFarLiveHappy Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I am BEYOND THRILLED to be down from a 40-DD to a 36-C, this is the smallest my boobs have been since HS (the last time I was in good physical shape).

If you see my profile pic, I think the face & neck are pretty significant and people definitely notice that. I've also lost tons of inches in my butt/hips. Like another poster mentioned, my mom said I had "no butt left". Hubby is SMART and just says he's proud of me and that I look great. He's lost about 70 pounds also, so we're just proud of each other I guess!
  • ggxx100
    ggxx100 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Hahah my boyfriend's definitely a derriere guy. First thing he said when I started losing was: "Oh no, where did it go? Is it hiding?"
    Generally I start losing from my waist and my hips though..

I do miss my hips sometimes...:grumble:

Now as for the boobs, I barely had any to begin with so wasn't really on my mind haha. Though I'll probably get flamed for mentioning this, I won't have small boobs for much longer :laugh:
  • UrnAsh
    UrnAsh Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    When my husband was home for R&R he told me that my breasts and butt looked smaller. Ummm, thanks?? Haha.
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    karen-*****-slap-o.gif
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!