What NSV are you working towards?

Options

Replies

• Fiona1111
    Fiona1111 Posts: 13
    Options
    I would love to be able to buy clothes that aren't "plus size" a UK 12-14 would be great!
  • Fiona1111
    Fiona1111 Posts: 13
    Options
    I just want someone-- anyone-- to notice that I've lost weight without me having to say something first. I've almost lost 40lb and I still haven't had a single person mention it unless I mention it first. :( I know I'm still big, but seriously, 40lb!

From you pics it pretty obvious! People are blind. Looking good! :)
  • pauliie1986
    pauliie1986 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'd love for my thighs to not touch and overall feel confident and comfortable with my body!

I think as I get closer, I might come up with some others too.
  • narniagirl95
    narniagirl95 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Unassisted pullups!

^THIS

and I'd like to be able to do the splits someday.
  • knitbytes
    knitbytes Posts: 114
    Options
    Thank you! Yeah, I'm two sizes smaller in both shirts and pants, so you'd think *someone* would notice, but nope! Oh well. At least I feel a lot healthier, eh?
  • SheilaNewton83
    Options
    Short(ish) term NSV: To complete the Air It Up Fun Run with my daughter in June. To be able to fit the size 14 jeans that I bought before I got pregnant with my second kiddo in 2008.

Longterm NSV: To finish the Run For Your Lives 5k in October. I want to be able to outrun those zombies!
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    :grumble:
  • weinbagel
    weinbagel Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I can't believe I'm asking this, buuut I can't figure out what NSV is! Help! Anyone? :)
  • cicisiam
    cicisiam Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I am working towards long term endurance stamina strength & overall balance in nutrition and fitness..anything else is just perks in being healthy.
  • bacitracin
    bacitracin Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I can't believe I'm asking this, buuut I can't figure out what NSV is! Help! Anyone? :)

Non scale victory.

Mine is to get visible abs.
  • oX_Vanessa_Xo
    oX_Vanessa_Xo Posts: 478
    Options
    Short NSV is to be able to plank for longer than a minute

Long term.. I have a pair of jeans size 7 that make my *kitten* look great. Last time I wore them was 5 years ago at 150 lbs. I dont have to be 150 lbs to fit into them.. but I'd like to get them up over my butt.

I keep wanting to get rid of them but I just kept telling myself....."one day"

Oh and I'd also like to be able to wear jeans and a GIRLS t shirt outside without hiding under a hoody.
    Im sure my husband is tired of me wearing his clothes lol
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    25% Bodyfat.
  • sinistras
    sinistras Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    A VERTICAL belly button vs a semi horizontal one. :-) Getting there!
  • fayeonherway
    fayeonherway Posts: 204
    Options
    Dropping the time it takes me to hike the Big Mountain - Little Mountain trail. I currently do it in 2 hours and 10 minutes. I hope to be under 2 hours before May is over.

Also I want to be able to climb both a 5.6 and 5.7 wall (indoors) with out falling or struggling. It would be nice to do them in under 5 minute but I know that's crazy talk.
  • weinbagel
    weinbagel Posts: 337 Member
    Options

Non scale victory.

Mine is to get visible abs.

Thank you so much! Mine is to feel 100% confident in a bikini then :)
  • sabbyfairy
    sabbyfairy Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be able to run the Dragon Run 5k by September.

It would also be great to have a flat(ish) stomach, but that's a muuuch more longterm goal with how I've been ignoring exercise recently, I think.
  • oX_Vanessa_Xo
    oX_Vanessa_Xo Posts: 478
    Options
    A VERTICAL belly button vs a semi horizontal one. :-) Getting there!

Lol and this.., I'd like my belly button to look like an O instead of a sad face
  • Tme2change
    Tme2change Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    1. To be able to zip up the new pair of boots that I just got...site was misleading on how the calf circum was...
    2. to feel comfortable in without my slimmer on in my Va Va bewbie shirt and my jeans.
    3. to be able to work out for 90 minutes solid on the ellipitcal
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Sprinting without stopping to the top of "that da#n hill". lol
  • pure_of_heart
    pure_of_heart Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Not to cringe when I see a photo of myself... as I'm planning a big trip in August with my teenage daughter and mother... and I know we'll be taking lots of pictures... I'm quite motivated! I do not want to look back at our vacation and hate the double chin and muffin top!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!