MFP High School Style! [Not if you're easily offended]

Options

Replies

• RoseTears143
    RoseTears143 Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Im just the bish that will take your boyfriend.

Nope...you wouldn't
  • AuntieKT
    AuntieKT Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one that will admit to being a "Plastic" Jillian Michael's Junkie? (I'm going to see her in Chicago next Friday...squeeee!) I would also consider myself a clean eater and a lifter (nerdy jock?).

So, the big question...who are our Valedictorian, and Homecoming King and Queen?
  • Annette_rose
    Annette_rose Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Lol..this is great!!! I am probably a mixture of several based on my mood or the day.
  • robertcook34
    Options
    Too damn funny - well thought out and written. Love it!
  • RoseTears143
    RoseTears143 Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    this thread is just all kinds of amazing after all the negativity I read on here. :)
  • squirrell79
    squirrell79 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I nominate the guy who invented "In Place of a Road Map" for permanent valedictorian. (sorry, I'm too lazy to do the requisite search just now)
  • Pepper2185
    Pepper2185 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    What does this have to do with General Diet and Weight Loss Help... of all places to put it on this site?

Just to lighten the mood a little...which you're really helping with btw ;)

We found Hall Monitor! :D

This made me giggle... As did the original post. Thanks for the laugh, OP :flowerforyou:
  • cbfliz
    cbfliz Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    As a Brit I've always been baffled by the depiction of American high Schools in the movies - is it really like that then? All those different cliques, food fights every day in the canteen, spontaneously bursting into song & dance routines :wink:

Secondary school in the UK was never that much fun, I'm a little envious :happy:
  • Dani_M_1984
    Dani_M_1984 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    This is a genius topic! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I think I'm a free weekender coz I can't seem to turn down a party even after being so strict with it all week! :):drinker:
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    As a Brit I've always been baffled by the depiction of American high Schools in the movies - is it really like that then? All those different cliques, food fights every day in the canteen, spontaneously bursting into song & dance routines :wink:

Secondary school in the UK was never that much fun, I'm a little envious :happy:

It also wasn't fun because you called it a canteen :happy:
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    You forgot the nerds - the awesome kids who pore over every new study, and bust fitness and weight loss myths like it's their jobs. The lifters/jocks/people who shout the loudest types love to have these guys do their homework for them on the sly because they trust them, implicitly. They defy the traditional "nerd" image in one major way though: generally, they're wildly successful in their weight loss and body recomposition efforts so they look like f*ckin rockstar lifters :laugh:
  • AmyJoShanks
    AmyJoShanks Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I nominate the guy who invented "In Place of a Road Map" for permanent valedictorian. (sorry, I'm too lazy to do the requisite search just now)

Seconded!
  • ArchangelMJ
    ArchangelMJ Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    The loners: They are off by themselves. Every once in a while they poke their heads on the forums, but for the most part do their own thing and pay no attention to anyone else.

I'm more or less this.
  • LeahT84
    LeahT84 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I'm a plastic and a cheerleader, and I am okay with that. Just started 30DS today and HOLY COW, it burns, but I will NOT be a dropout. LOL

Love this post!
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Funny post! True. Awesome.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options

Haha I've been told that apparently my high school was completely backward. Head cheerleader was overweight, quarterback wasn't the most gorgeous guy, "band geeks" were some of the most popular kids, marching band was more popular than sports (mostly because it actually won things)...
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    -The Awesome: The guy (or gal), who in high school was in the mechanic shop or something similar. On MFP they are the ones who have the awesome bodies and are like people magnets. But they are always the ones who have the best advice, and constantly have their posts bumped.

@ninerbuff - lol:tongue:
  • ekahnicole
    ekahnicole Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    i like how this thread is going to be filled with awesome mean girls gifs

crying-girl.gif

oh lindsay lohan. you peaked so early.

tumblr_m5fskqiRZu1rqtw44o1_500.gif
  • Diamond05
    Diamond05 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    What does this have to do with General Diet and Weight Loss Help... of all places to put it on this site?

Don't burst our bubbles. Just laugh--it's funny, regardless of where it is.

Watch out!!! That's an attack and you'll get this thread locked too..

no worries I dont report people, i just send them threats via PM

LOL You`re funny!:laugh:
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    The free weekenders: The party people...yes I'll get the grades I need for college, but I'll be damned if it messes with my weekend plans ;.

I can't help it!