Replies

• Darmanin
    Darmanin Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Such a big difference. Well done :-)
  • skinnylady2014
    skinnylady2014 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Great pictures. Lots more definition now in the arms, waist, etc.

Thanks for the updates!!
  • funsiiz
    funsiiz Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    WOW...You look amazing and happy
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Wow you look fantastic!!! Great job!! I cant wait till i start lifting again!!
  • FarmGirl69
    FarmGirl69 Posts: 211
    Options
    YAY! You look wonderful...proud of you!!
  • UrnAsh
    UrnAsh Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I like the idea of before and after pics. Hopefully a year from now I can be just as proud. :D
  • Tseana
    Tseana Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You are so inspiring! You look soooo great! Hmmmm i'm thinking maybe I should add some weights in.... Me: 14 pounds in 30 days.
  • RECowgill
    RECowgill Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    as someone with weight to lose I find this very inspiring. Awesome job!
  • Rosalindgr
    Rosalindgr Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! what a tranformation!!! great inspiration!!!
  • hourrecord2020
    Options
    You MAM just inspired me.
  • pepgab
    pepgab Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Cool. I am right about 220ish now. Glad to see where I can be in a year!
  • Laultimacocacola
    Options
    DAAAAAAAYUMMM! You look amazing!
  • sianll
    sianll Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I want to remember these pictures - when I'm forgetting about the long run. Great job.
  • lawmaria
    lawmaria Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    wow that is awesome. great job.
  • bluestarlight19
    bluestarlight19 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    That is awesome sauce!! it shows me that it is possible :) I am also 5'7 and starting at 222 after 2 kids, my youngest is now 7 months. I have been overweight all my life, and i actually didn't keep any pregnancy weight with both of them.

Can I ask, what your starting weights were when lifting and where you are lifting at now? I am very very low, I only started a week a go and have moved from 8lbs to 10lb dumbells for most stuff but I was wondering what your progress was like?
  • barongaston
    barongaston Posts: 109
    Options
    Thank you I needed that. I have a long long way to go I am down from 316 to 286, but 200 is the goal. I barely made it through my last crossfit work out. I almost convinced myself to quit. I dont know if you know what crossfit is like but about halfway through you are pretty sure you are going to die, and 3/4 of the way through you wish it would just hurry up and happen :) I know I know i have to stick with it. you are an inspiration. hopefully one day I will be too.

thanks
  • tbonham
    tbonham Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! And look at that happy smile! It says it all!
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! I had two kiddos, but the way I carried them prevented stretch marks. I carried very small. Of course this was insanely uncomfortable. Anyhoo, rosehip seed oil is GREAT for stretch marks and other scare. Life flo has the best I have ever used. That is if you feel like you want to address that part.
  • bethanyosborne14
    bethanyosborne14 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That is AMAZING!!! Good job!!! :D
    Thanks for the inspiration!!!
  • courtneyknudsen2
    Options
    You go girl you look awesome!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!