Random thoughts...

Options

Replies

• immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Options
    Awwww, so pretty!!!!

Do you know how long it took to get the "waterfall" teased bangs to blend JUST RIGHT with the permed/teased side ponytail?? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    LMAO

Re: Jelly Bellies - There is a store across the road from me that sells them from the Harry Potter movies: So they mix a box of "regular" flavoured ones with flavours like ear wax, boogers, etc. yes I'm totally serious.

I love the buttered popcorn and toasted marshmallow flavours, but that's me

I didn't know anyone actually sold the Harry Potter ones. Gross!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Options
    Awwww, so pretty!!!!

Ditto
  • Behavior_Modification
    Options
    Has anyone tried the sugar free Jelly Bellies? Watch out!
  • victorianjewel
    Options
    How can you have Jelly Beans (or Bellies) without sugar?! That's what they're made from!!
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    How can you have Jelly Beans (or Bellies) without sugar?! That's what they're made from!!

Ear wax --- :bigsmile:
  • victorianjewel
    Options
    ~shudder~ Ewwww!

Ok, so cats always land on their feet and buttered toast always lands buttered side down. If I strap my toast to my cat and drop it, will it just revolve inches above the floor, thereby allowing me to defy gravity??
  • immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Options
    HAHAHAHA... ok you just made me LOL

FWIW - my younger cat doesn't always land on her feet and she routinely falls off things... poor girl, I think she's "special" :laugh: :laugh:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Awwww, so pretty!!!!

Do you know how long it took to get the "waterfall" teased bangs to blend JUST RIGHT with the permed/teased side ponytail?? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I could never get the mall bangs going. I don't think my mom would splurg on the aquanet hairspray. This is also back when I always got the "Do you know how much people spend to get hair curly like the hair you were born with? You are so lucky!" Thank god for the hair straightner.
  • victorianjewel
    Options
    HAHAHAHA... ok you just made me LOL

FWIW - my younger cat doesn't always land on her feet and she routinely falls off things... poor girl, I think she's "special" :laugh: :laugh:

My youngest cat doesn't either, I think it's because she's a manx, no balance. Maybe our cats can be "special" together.

Who decided that a pot luck would be a good idea today along with a bake sale in the mall
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Wow, I could be rich, I just discovered a moment in time that has completely STOPPED........
  • ZebraHead
    Options
    Wow, I could be rich, I just discovered a moment in time that has completely STOPPED........

Let me guess - it's right around your work area?
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options

Wow, you could be rich also, you can see others without even being there!
  • ZebraHead
    Options

Wow, you could be rich also, you can see others without even being there!

It's a gift :smokin:
  • Behavior_Modification
    Options
    ~shudder~ Ewwww!

Ok, so cats always land on their feet and buttered toast always lands buttered side down. If I strap my toast to my cat and drop it, will it just revolve inches above the floor, thereby allowing me to defy gravity??

I've read that before...where though.....??? Hmmm...it was on another thread I think. Or was it this one many moons ago?
  • victorianjewel
    Options
    probably, i know i've posted it here before, so i've taken to repeating myself myself :tongue:
  • Behavior_Modification
    Options
    I think I spent more time smelling my granola bar and inhaling its scent than actually eating it. I think my sense of scent has improved because it smelled really good.
  • LynnW52
    LynnW52 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    I wish I could get another pet rabbit... coolest pet ever!
  • vwstacey
    vwstacey Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hermit crabs are cool. I have 3 dogs and 2 cats. My Chinese sharpei- lab mix called Angus is a tripod. I don't think he wishes for a leg, he wishes he could get free again and go chase the horses at the horse farm. I think my lab- mix called Orca wishes for a bottomless pit of anything eatible! I think my Lhasa Apso called Princess just wishes for another weiner!!!! I enjoyed reading about your wishes. I wish ....... for real? Shhhh.... Don't tell ok? Here goes......

I wish I was .....

a mom.
  • blessed00
    blessed00 Posts: 24
    Options
    i have 2 cats and a dog...... shes a pugwawa......... part pug and part chiwawa......LOL.......... she tries to hump my cats...... veet says a sign of dominance, but I say shes just freaky like that1:laugh: