Hockey fans???

Options

Replies

• lheyens
    lheyens Posts: 62
    Options
    im a true Iggy fan! Born and raised calgary AB.. but now, now I cheer for Pittsburg! my boy deserves that cup!!!

I hope he helps us win it. Horrible game tonight though :(

No kidding eh! and Crosby taking that puck to the mouth! I sure Hope Iggy steps up and you win! Hes a champ, but should have done this a few years back.
  • hockey247
    hockey247 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Why am I just seeing this now??? Huge hockey fan here (hockey247)!!!

I've been a long time fan of the Florida Panthers and before that the Rangers. Have partial season tickets, play in two fantasy hockey leagues, treat the trade deadline like Christmas morning. I even watch the draft lotto and go watch draft parties-- hey, a Panthers fan has to look forward to something right??? Loved going to the playoffs last year after so long.

This thread was so long I didn't get to read all the posts but will go back and do so. Did anyone else stalk twitter like I did all day at work today. Twitter is the best for hockey news :)

We are not playoff bound this season but wish those of you that are the best of luck!!!
  • TLow97
    TLow97 Posts: 55
    Options
    #MNWild fan here!

"Winning's gonna be easy! Now that we have Pari...................."
  • grandmastime
    grandmastime Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Red Wings all the way baby. along with Tigers and U of M Football. U of M Basketball was good this year too. GO BLUE!!!!!!
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    used to play. defence. got MVP for my team one season, and most penalty minutes another season LOL (me? fight? ...never!)

would love to play again. don't have a favourite team to watch, I'll watch any teams lol
  • kmrbriscoe
    kmrbriscoe Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have been an avid hockey fan most of my adult life and my son just finished his 3rd year of hockey. While I am a Carolina Hurricanes fan, I can appreciate the elite talent on any team. I really enjoy watching the skill level of those guys out there.
  • MaeRenee94
    MaeRenee94 Posts: 175
    Options
    Just wondering if there are any hockey fans on MFP?! I am a huge Redwings fan, and i hate the Blackhawks! but if you like hockey i still like you! Feel free to add me, maybe we can talk some puck.

Lets go Hawks!!!
  • Madmadz77
    Madmadz77 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    You are not a hockey fan unless you live in Canada where its frozen 6 months of the year. Thats not a sport, its a freaking religion.

Go Habs Go.
  • icmuse
    icmuse Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Hey I come from a hockey loving country - Czech Republic. And my dad played on the national team in his heyday :-)

So hell yeah, I LOVE hockey!!!! Currently residing in Boston and liking what Bruins are up to these days - GO JAGR! :drinker:
  • Josh_92_
    Josh_92_ Posts: 23
    Options
    Add me :)
  • mklassy123
    mklassy123 Posts: 153
    Options
    So is anyone going live to watch any playoff games?
  • NotRailMeat
    NotRailMeat Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    So is anyone going live to watch any playoff games?
    Leaving in 15 minutes to see Anaheim vs. Detroit...... LET"S GO DUCKS!
  • zanne54
    zanne54 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Born & bred Toronto girl here: I bleed blue. GO LEAFS GO!

And I also play. I LOVE HOCKEY!
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Let's Go Pens
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVQZeF7ONvgqwr2VQRGlChsT04ZYEZWNjTbGCyobE_Mrn2P0CyHG9DuqUbKA
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    5 - 0. :bigsmile:
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    5 - 0. :bigsmile:

that was a beautiful game. the only thing that could have made it better was if errey and staggy werent on tv annoucing it
  • LoganGuard
    LoganGuard Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    LET'S GO PENS!!!
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Any Wild fans? We have to come back hard against the Hawks...grrrr.
  • Dort68
    Dort68 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Wings. Wings ONLY!

My oldest 2 boys are Brendan and Brett....they were born in Cup years =)
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Wings. Wings ONLY!

My oldest 2 boys are Brendan and Brett....they were born in Cup years =)

My newest is Zach from Zach Parise. LOL