200 Situp challenge

Options

Replies

• hkystar
    hkystar Posts: 1,290 Member
    Options
    I am a few dyas late but I did day 1 on Wed. I am shooting to do day 2 today (of week 1). I am down for the challenge.
  • CRUISINLOSER
    CRUISINLOSER Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am late joining but I would like to do this also.
  • xonophone
    xonophone Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I am late joining but I would like to do this also.

It's NEVER to late to start challenging yourself! Welcome aboard :flowerforyou:
  • littlelisa24
    littlelisa24 Posts: 127
    Options
    Xonophone i don't quite know how i'm going to do them yet. I think it's going to be right, straight and then left side for all 5 sets. I have to start today. I flaked yesterday. I will let you know when i do them.
  • littlelisa24
    Options
    So i did 21,27,21,21,35 for week 3 day 1 that includes the left and right obliques also. So multiply those numbers by 3.
  • hkystar
    hkystar Posts: 1,290 Member
    Options
    I knocked out week 1 day 2 yesterday. Gonna do day 3 on Sunday!
  • xonophone
    xonophone Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    So i did 21,27,21,21,35 for week 3 day 1 that includes the left and right obliques also. So multiply those numbers by 3.

WOW! WTG LIsa!!!:drinker:
  • littlelisa24
    Options
    Thanks xono i would rather get all then just one! ;-);-)
  • inpeaces
    inpeaces Posts: 12
    Options
    I'm up for it! :)
  • teetee1281
    teetee1281 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    Today, I gave my dog a bone. So uninterrupted, I was able to complete, Week 3 Day 1. I maxed out 40. Day 2 will be on Monday.

LittleLisa: Great job on doing your obliques too. I don't think I have the energy or strength to do all then also attempt to max out for the last rep. But you have a good point to work the obliques too. So, I think of the off days, I will still do the challenge, but instead work my obliques. I will attempt that tomorrow.
  • littlelisa24
    Options
    That sounds like a good deal to me Teetee! :-)
  • auttyfrmca
    auttyfrmca Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I didn't realize anyone was doing this on here! Where the heck have I been. I started this right about the same time you did, I'm taking a break because I've been struck with a bug!! But hope to get back to it Monday. I started at week 3 so I'll be starting week 6 on Monday!! Obliques are a great idea to work as well!
  • polkmoore
    polkmoore Posts: 2
    Options
    I am in!!! But I will not be able to show my abs until next summer. I just started the program ,,,, and my main focus is definitely my abdominal area.
  • stfuandrun
    stfuandrun Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I did day 2 of week 1 last night. This is a lot harder than I thought it would be.
  • sweetn3ss
    sweetn3ss Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I think I will start off slow with 25 and build up to 200, may take me a little longer to get there but I will get there. :)

Hello my mommy dearest! do you know that there is a website for this challenge? http://www.twohundredsitups.com/test.html
    Call me later <3 ya
  • teetee1281
    teetee1281 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    Evening. Today was week 3 day 2. I maxed out at 42 and I was able to feel that I was pushing myself. It's crazy how I can actually feel my heart racing and feel it immediately afterwards. Next day is Thursday.

Happy Monday and Sit-ups to all!
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Just did the initial test, so I guess I'm a Wednesday-Friday-Sunday participant..... I knew I'd let myself go, but...dayum.
  • CRUISINLOSER
    CRUISINLOSER Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I did my initial test today and the magic number is 30!! I am actually pretty proud of that number because 3 months ago when I began a boot camp fitness class I could not do even 1! So here is to progress!!! So starting tomorrow I will begin week 1 day 1
  • smuehlbauer
    smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    Sorry. Totally forgot to post on here.
    Just did week one day three max at 24. Getting better!
  • stfuandrun
    stfuandrun Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I just finished off week 1 and maxed my last set at 50. Wooooo!!!! It was way easier tonight.