So what's been your NSV today?

Options
mf0u1098
mf0u1098 Posts: 61 Member
Today I went to our local market and I resisted buying pick and mix sweets! This is a MASSIVE Nsv for me as I have such a sweet tooth and I've worked out the last 32yrs exactly which my favourites are. I'd normally have to buy about 500gms and scoff the lot... Very proud x

Have you had a nsv today? X

Replies

• ChristiSykes
    ChristiSykes Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I had 2 skirts tucked away because I could not get them over my hips :( Today I tried them one and the fit perfect!!!
  • mellymo29
    mellymo29 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    None of my Lane Bryant size 18 jeans fit anymore. I fit into a loose size 16 dress pants I had put away.
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,688 Member
    Options
    I'm finally coming to terms with the fact that almost everything in my wardrobe is too big for me. And I just had pizza for breakfast!!!!! Love it:)
  • mesooj123
    mesooj123 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I can walk 30 to 45 minutes without difficulty.
  • mf0u1098
    mf0u1098 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    These are fantastic! I can't wait until my jeans are too big for me :-)
  • lenac03
    lenac03 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Puppy dog and I walked 4.25 miles in 1:13:36 and burned 524 calories, according to my HRM. AWESOME way to start the weekend - doing something good for myself physically and mentally!! Definitely an NSV when usually I just lay around and watch the tv on Saturday mornings.
  • ChristiSykes
    ChristiSykes Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Puppy dog and I walked 4.25 miles in 1:13:36 and burned 524 calories, according to my HRM. AWESOME way to start the weekend - doing something good for myself physically and mentally!! Definitely an NSV when usually I just lay around and watch the tv on Saturday mornings.

Amazing how exercise changes your spirit! I love how I feel after working out :)
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    My size six Levi's fit a bit looser...
  • catneon
    catneon Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    My NSV this week is that I am having more and more trouble getting dressed in the morning because nothing fits me anymore!
    I refuse to go buy tons of clothes since I am in the middle of my journey but it's great to know that my hard work is paying off!
  • k_saenz
    k_saenz Posts: 126
    Options
    I sound dumb, but whats nsv?

Edit- It looks like accomplishments...?
  • Wol5894
    Wol5894 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I went swimming today for the first time in 16 months. This was big for me, as I have always loved swimming but when the pain in my foot (which has osteo-arthritis in it) got too bad, I gave up on nearly every form of exercise, including my beloved swimming. I had a steroid injection in my foot and although it is not perfect, I can now cycle (another favourite exercise) and do some limited walking.

Now all I need to do is to improve my swimming times - today it took me 21 minutes to do 20 lengths (25 metres each). I KNOW that I can do 20 lengths in 14 minutes, so I have to work on swimming faster but that will take time. Looking forward to going swimming again on Friday and/or at the weekend - I can't always fit it in around other things.
  • wwest21
    wwest21 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I checked my BMI this morning and it's gone down .5%. Not a lot but its progress!
  • utes09
    utes09 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Finishing my half marathon under 2:14 and without knee pain!!! :) Finished in 2:13:20!
  • Xhell_on_heelsX
    Options
    Had my belly button re pierced for almost reaching my half way mark!! Waiting on a weigh in tomorrow to make sure I actually reached it, but couldn't wait to get my piercing lol
  • SlinkyAndHerAmazingBunsOfSteel
    Options
    I wasn't going to workout today but I made myself get on my elliptical, intending to do 30 minutes and ended up doing 60 minutes instead! :bigsmile:
  • NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    A couple weeks ago I bought a pair of Size 12 shorts. Not Size 16, not Size 14...but Size 12.

Today, I sat in my hairstylist's chair for 30 minutes. Face-to-face with myself in the mirror. And instead of inwardly noting the roundness of my cheeks, the sagginess of my jawline, and the thickness of my neck...all I thought about was how cute I was looking, lol.
  • Alyssa__Lauren
    Alyssa__Lauren Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'm finally coming to terms with the fact that almost everything in my wardrobe is too big for me. And I just had pizza for breakfast!!!!! Love it:)

Same! Minus the pizza for breakfast but mm
  • amandajan25
    amandajan25 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    went shopping for shorts and brought a size 12 and 10 into the fitting room and landed up going to get a size 8.
  • khall86790
    khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    My boss told me she noticed I had lost of a lot of weight and she thinks I'm very "petite" now, was very sweet of her to say. She also told me I am pretty. Overall, an awesome day with her!
  • vixtris
    vixtris Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    i was at home and walking up the steps. i was wearing my "getting lose" shorts... my hands were full and by the time i got to the stop of the steps my shorts fell down lol. luckily only my husband saw :P
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!