So what's been your NSV today?

Options

Replies

• spykuh
    spykuh Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    i live in new york city, and today my friend and i ran from our respective apartments and met in the middle for a healthy brunch! i felt so good after that i walked home through central park, even though i had my metro card on me.
  • VickiDiane22
    VickiDiane22 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    It's dreary rainy day here and I was not going to do my strength training but I did it and some cycling and now I feel better:drinker:
  • JayStu
    JayStu Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    This happened to me today and 2 other times this week. Had someone say, "Wow, you have lost a lot of weight. You have to tell me how you did it." It feels good to know that maybe me describing how I have done it might get someone else to give it a try
  • lafochs
    lafochs Posts: 21
    Options
    Ran into someone I have not seen in awhile at the gym this afternoon and she didn't even recognize me! =)

Plus then I got all my fresh fruits and veggies ready for the week. Cannot wait for the farmer's market so they can be fresh and local!
  • JaimeCST
    JaimeCST Posts: 118
    Options
    I fit into a swimsuit that I bought three years ago in hopes that one day I would fit into it! Also yesterday I made it to my 5k goal with my C25K training in 38 minutes with warm up and cool down!! My first 5K is scheduled for June 1st!!
  • JaimeCST
    JaimeCST Posts: 118
    Options
    Great job to everyone else. You have all been a huge motivator for me.
  • chillmcgren
    chillmcgren Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Today I was told that I didn't look like my driver's license picture and that I won the Healthiest Cart of the Day award! (Not a real thing, of course)
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I realized that my tops/shirts don't ride up to my waist when I bend over or get up from a chair
  • Jstash88
    Jstash88 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Let's see. Walked into Ruby Tuesday's. Turned down the offer of shrimp fondue appetizer. Ordered the most healthy thing on the menu ( spaghetti squash marinara). Did not eat the complimentary garlic biscuits. Passed on the extra parmesan cheese when my entree came out, and my son offered me a bite of his carrot cake cupcake, and I said no thank you. :) GO ME!
  • ChrissyC1985
    ChrissyC1985 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    i upped my weights for strength training and also discovered i am finally in the 'healthy' bmi range again!
  • pen2u
    pen2u Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    1. On our bike ride my husband told me he was enjoying the view of my butt as I rode ahead of him. In bike shorts.

2. A sales clerk in a clothing store steered me toward the "smalls."
  • Jayni40
    Jayni40 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I was able to fit in the Arc Trainer Elliptical Machine without the outside of my hips hitting the sides. I didn't have to take my phone and keys out of my pockets to keep them from banging on the sides of the machine !!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Grocery day is always full of NSVs for me. Today, I had Goldfish cookies in my cart and put them back. I was also admiring some gorgeous strawberry cream cupcakes...that I just admired. :)
  • StinkyWinkies
    StinkyWinkies Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I got out of the house today for over 3 hours "just doing nothing" but got in a 2+hour walk, some stair climbing and test drove a Chevy Cruze without feeling as tho' I was a "too fat an old lady" to be doing such a thing.
  • goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Today, I took my children to the fair and we had a ball. I am a HUGE funnel cake lover! Anytime there are funnel cakes anywhere I buy at least 3! One when im entering the place...one while walking around and one to go home with. I love those things and when I order them, I always get extra sugar. BUT today I didnt get none. My son got one and I didnt even taste it. I had no desire for it AT ALL. I felt like a million bucks walking proudly away from one of my biggest temptation :-)
  • oX_Vanessa_Xo
    oX_Vanessa_Xo Posts: 478
    Options
    I went for a walk today wearing a floral top (its very pretty and low cut) for the first time in 5 years I left my house without wearing a sweater or a hoody. Even in the dead of summer. Was I super uncomfortable? Hell yes. But at least I did it.
  • Littlemissjackie1
    Littlemissjackie1 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Was debating if I should take a nap or go to the gym, ended up going to the gym and got it in a nice work out! my legs are looking pretty good in leggings, and even my boyfriend said I was shrinking.
  • gramacanada
    gramacanada Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I did NOT buy the litre of Pink Lemonade Ice Cream (which I love)
    AND it was on sale! I'm telling you it was Not an easy thing.
  • thatonepersonfromtheinternet
    Options
    I bought my first ever pair of short shorts :)
  • watchhillgirl
    watchhillgirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I pulled out The size 10 capris I bought a couple of months ago, that have been sitting in my closet because they were too tight.... And I needed to put a belt on to hold them up!!!!! Yahoo!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!