anyone keep your boobs after losing lbs

Im going to keep mine. Can't get any smaller than an A cup lol. All my friends that have lost weight say they lost their boobs but I don't have to worry about that. Did anyones actually get bigger? I've heard of that happening

Replies

• oX_Vanessa_Xo
    oX_Vanessa_Xo Posts: 478
    I swear mine got bigger but I think its only because my stomach got smaller lol
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    For a while, I was losing from my ribcage but not my boobs, so I went up a couple cup sizes (as it's the difference between the two that makes the cup size change) but now that I'm down to a 28 band and ribcage measurement and there's no fat left and it won't get smaller, I have finally dropped a cup size too. It just took longer. I went from 32G to to 30H and now I'm in a 28G or 28FF depending on brand. So hopefully I'll drop another cup or two and end up a 28DDD or F.
  • rachaelr22
    rachaelr22 Posts: 32
    For a while, I was losing from my ribcage but not my boobs, so I went up a couple cup sizes (as it's the difference between the two that makes the cup size change) but now that I'm down to a 28 band and ribcage measurement and there's no fat left and it won't get smaller, I have finally dropped a cup size too. It just took longer. I went from 32G to to 30H and now I'm in a 28G or 28FF depending on brand. So hopefully I'll drop another cup or two and end up a 28DDD or F.
    wow can I have some lol
  • FussBucket
    FussBucket Posts: 29
    I lose weight there... FIRST. Its not bad, but it has made for a healthy collection of different sized bras....
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    wow can I have some lol

They're not as big as they sound from the cup size! My ribcage measures 28 inches and my chest is just under 36 inches. Really not crazy big at all, just compared to my frame.
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    I swear mine got bigger but I think its only because my stomach got smaller lol

Lhukvvb.jpg
  • tmaree2
    tmaree2 Posts: 37 Member
    I have been wearing the same cup size (DD or F) dependent on brand since I was a teenager. the only time they have changed was when I was pregnant. My weight has fluctuate a lot in all those years and they still stay the same. I am hoping this time round they might change to a smaller size, what with getting old n all we all know what gravity does hahahaha
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    I think mine are just drooping deflated balloons now! sigh!

Dropped 8 sizes in my band, but only went from a G to an E
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    I wish.

I have lost over 110 pounds and have went from a 42/44 F to a 34 C
  • ggxx100
    ggxx100 Posts: 520 Member
    Ugh I never had any...the little I did have, evaporated. Lucky I'll be a D cup in...three months :laugh:

Edit: I was going to be zealous and go for a DD, but apparently it would overpower 98 pounds and give me back problems...oh well, can't have it all.
  • lightdiva1
    lightdiva1 Posts: 935 Member
    I started at a 44 DD and after losing 47 pounds I am a 40G. (If we go by just D's I think that's from a DD to a DDDD) I am hoping once I am at my goal weight, (113 more to go) I am hoping to fit into a 36 DD.

Last time I was at a healthy weight I was 14ish. I was 138 pounds, and wore a C or a D. I have had two children, and am not expecting miracles here.
  • brittanyellenrae
    brittanyellenrae Posts: 5 Member
    First thing to go. Now they're all sad. From a C/D to a B. But my band size is still the same. I have a larger rib cage I think. My bras fit nicer though. Bit annoying trying to find a 38B though, 38's all seem to start at a C. :( When I'm working after uni and have money I definitely want an augmentation. Not any bigger, just to give them a bit of perkiness again.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    I still have boobs but they aren't as perky anymore but I'm not a teenager and had two kids so what can I expect?
  • tvanhooser
    tvanhooser Posts: 326 Member
    At my (now) goal weight, 20 years ago, I was a 36D or DD. I am 24 lbs from goal now and my newest bra is back to the same. So my band size changes as I lose, yes, but they have always been there and I don't expect them to get any amount of significantly smaller. Even if they shrink a bit, they aren't going to disappear. So yes, 92 lbs along, I can safely say, I am keeping them.
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Raises hand. Kept most. :grumble:
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Some people lose weight there first. I'm not one of them. Sounds like your body doesn't store fat there, so you probably won't lose much there. It completely depends on where your body stores fat. I was a 34D at 164lbs and I'm a 34D at 139 lbs.
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Nah, it did not work that way for me. I started out as a 44DDD and now I am swimming in a 40DD. I will probably have to invest in a d or c cup. Realistically speaking by the time I lose all of my weight I will be a B cup.
  • <
    Yes
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Went from a 40DD to a 34D. Yep mine are almost gone. Love it because my tops fit soooooo much nicer now. I have that nice little roundness in the shape at the top when my bra is on.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    My boobs are still here. :drinker:
  • Mine are taking forever to get smaller, always the last thing to go
  • mrydavis
    mrydavis Posts: 32 Member
    Mine aren't going anywhere! My band size has gone down, but my cup hasn't. However, I feel like they're starting to look big compared to the rest of me! (I'm wearing a swimsuit in my prof haha you can't tell). Once I finish losing, we shall see!
  • I hope my boobs shrink, that's the whole reason I'm trying to lose weight.
  • YolieCreator
    YolieCreator Posts: 173 Member
    Before getting pregnant I was a 38D or 36DD then to a 40DDD. I'm now in 42 F or G and have been losing some but boobs aren't budging. They are looking ridiculous though. Lol. Lost almost 8 inches off my waist and 6 off my hips. No loss in the boobs. I'm hoping soon though
  • sdokeefe
    sdokeefe Posts: 29
    This is relevant to my interests.
  • carolmcgov
    carolmcgov Posts: 175 Member
    I'm 112lbs 5ft5 and still have DD'S!
    They dont fit in to clothes
    They give me back ache
    I have to wear two sports bras when running

Im trying to think of positives of having big boobs, other than my boyfriend likeing them the only thing I can think of is that when I eat popcorn I tend to find at least five in my cleavage afterwards and that can be a nice little treat !
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Mine were Ds before I gained weight, they got bigger and now they're back to where I started! :)
  • lee91356
    lee91356 Posts: 330 Member
    I dont know how but I kept some of mine after losing over 100 lb I lost a cup but several inches in the band. I went from a 46D to a 38D. I think that some it is my saggy skin though :tongue: gross I know, it looks like I nursed 5 kids
  • fufi04
    fufi04 Posts: 471 Member
    I'm 50lbs down and still use the same cup size not at my goal yet but...I'm keeping mine dammit!
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Im going to keep mine. Can't get any smaller than an A cup lol. All my friends that have lost weight say they lost their boobs but I don't have to worry about that. Did anyones actually get bigger? I've heard of that happening

Sadly, you can get smaller than an A cup. I did when I went below my goal weight, so I regained on purpose. I wonder if lifting would help me achieve a nicer tummy without getting so small.