Options

Replies

• Poprocket_2012
    Options
    Mine are taking forever to get smaller, always the last thing to go
  • mrydavis
    mrydavis Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Mine aren't going anywhere! My band size has gone down, but my cup hasn't. However, I feel like they're starting to look big compared to the rest of me! (I'm wearing a swimsuit in my prof haha you can't tell). Once I finish losing, we shall see!
  • amaranthine1018
    Options
    I hope my boobs shrink, that's the whole reason I'm trying to lose weight.
  • YolieCreator
    YolieCreator Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Before getting pregnant I was a 38D or 36DD then to a 40DDD. I'm now in 42 F or G and have been losing some but boobs aren't budging. They are looking ridiculous though. Lol. Lost almost 8 inches off my waist and 6 off my hips. No loss in the boobs. I'm hoping soon though
  • sdokeefe
    sdokeefe Posts: 29
    Options
    This is relevant to my interests.
  • carolmcgov
    carolmcgov Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm 112lbs 5ft5 and still have DD'S!
    They dont fit in to clothes
    They give me back ache
    I have to wear two sports bras when running

Im trying to think of positives of having big boobs, other than my boyfriend likeing them the only thing I can think of is that when I eat popcorn I tend to find at least five in my cleavage afterwards and that can be a nice little treat !
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Mine were Ds before I gained weight, they got bigger and now they're back to where I started! :)
  • lee91356
    lee91356 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I dont know how but I kept some of mine after losing over 100 lb I lost a cup but several inches in the band. I went from a 46D to a 38D. I think that some it is my saggy skin though :tongue: gross I know, it looks like I nursed 5 kids
  • fufi04
    fufi04 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I'm 50lbs down and still use the same cup size not at my goal yet but...I'm keeping mine dammit!
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Im going to keep mine. Can't get any smaller than an A cup lol. All my friends that have lost weight say they lost their boobs but I don't have to worry about that. Did anyones actually get bigger? I've heard of that happening

Sadly, you can get smaller than an A cup. I did when I went below my goal weight, so I regained on purpose. I wonder if lifting would help me achieve a nicer tummy without getting so small.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Yes.
  • Irenaekl
    Irenaekl Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I lose band size but the cup size stays the same .....I am beginning to look like Dolly Parton!! I have always hated my boobs, they are far too big but short of surgery there seems no way to reduce them. :cry:
  • MrsT99
    MrsT99 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    mine never got bigger when I gained and to my husband's delight they have stayed the same having lost. Much more in proportion now at 34D.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I've kept mine and I've lost 60lbs. My back size is smaller but cup size isn't, although I think they do look a bit smaller. I haven't been measured at all so not sure what my true size is really, I just wear whatever fits! I've had 2 children so my boobs have changed size over the past 4 years! They are bigger than they were when I was the same size 10 years ago as I tried on an old bikini and it was very revealing!
  • sammirust
    sammirust Posts: 83
    Options
    the last time i lost a lot of weight- about 40lbs- i ended up keeping my size. which was a D at the time. its rather annoying to try and find a 30D by the way. at least where i live. so this time around I know i wont be losing them, since im not planning on getting smaller than what i was last time. :"P
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    Mine got bigger! They went from an AA cup to an F. Just ask Dr. Watterson, lol.

Seriously, though, mine couldn't have possibly gotten any smaller and I have been saying since I was 20 years old and still obese that as soon as I had the money I was getting some decent boobs. Best decision I made last year. :drinker:
  • ggxx100
    ggxx100 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Mine got bigger! They went from an AA cup to an F. Just ask Dr. Watterson, lol.

Seriously, though, mine couldn't have possibly gotten any smaller and I have been saying since I was 20 years old and still obese that as soon as I had the money I was getting some decent boobs. Best decision I made last year. :drinker:

Hahah glad I'm not the only one! About the take the plunge into large breast-dom. If that's a word...
  • RandomMiranda
    RandomMiranda Posts: 298
    Options
    Im going to keep mine. Can't get any smaller than an A cup lol. All my friends that have lost weight say they lost their boobs but I don't have to worry about that. Did anyones actually get bigger? I've heard of that happening

ditto.
  • mrswaite08
    mrswaite08 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I've lost about a cup size so far. (dd-d)
  • Querian
    Querian Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    In my late 20's I was down to 125 pounds and I still wore a 34FF bra. I am currently 40 and 179 pounds and wear a 36G. I don't think I could lose enough weight for my boobs to disappear but I will need a slightly smaller bra eventually, in relative terms.