What is the most calories you've ever eaten in a day?

Options

Replies

• GenesisandEden
    GenesisandEden Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Easily 5000 to 6000. Before tracking umm...:embarassed:
  • ghhosstt
    ghhosstt Posts: 112
    Options
    Maybe like 7-8k. This thread is sexy.
  • phjorg1
    phjorg1 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I'm amused at some of the responses. When I was trying to gain weight I was eating 4-5k a day for months. I like how this is more than some peoples worst, lol..

that said, I've been to a few buffets and rib eating contests and the like with teamates. I would have to assume 10-15k easy.
  • RiverMelSong
    RiverMelSong Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Probably around 3500..
  • sharonlouiset
    sharonlouiset Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I don't know because I lost count.
  • geebusuk
    geebusuk Posts: 3,348 Member
    Options
    Well over 10k.

Most I ever tracked was over 5k - but I burnt over 6k that day, so all worked out fine :).

I could easily eat that sort of amount (5k) on a daily basis and probably have at points!
  • tashaa1992
    tashaa1992 Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    Over 6,000, damn cheesecake lol
  • SteelySunshine
    SteelySunshine Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I am not sure I can count that high. When I had a very active job, I would count calories up to about 3000 cry then quit then have a snack later then dinner then another snack. So there is that.

I could during this period put something like this away.

Breakfast: Two really big doughnuts with custard filling and one of those pints of chocolate milk. That's about 900 calories cuz they were really big dougnuts.

Snack muffin. I don't know they were big muffins at least 250 calories.

Lunch Two Double Decker Tacos for about 700 calories and I would stop and get a bread stick somewhere as well for an additional 130 calories or so.

Dinner : a Pizza for about 2500 calories

So about 4500 this was probably a typical amount of calories for me for a long time. The food might not have been typical I did eat stuff that I would cook, but it would also be high in calories. I occasionally would eat a salad or some fruit. When I tried dieting I would try to cut my calories in half and for the amount of work I was doing this was probably a very wrong thing to do and I never stuck to that for long. I did lose like 20 lbs once and I felt like I was starving all day long. If I would have made a modest cut of 500 and tried to be active even when I wasn't working, I am sure I would have lost a good amount of weight even though my calorie count would be considered very high by some people.
  • baozytools12
    Options
    15,000 calories easy for post exam celebration last november.

max brenners chocolate fudge sundae, waffles, chocolate, banana bread with chocolate sauce for breakfast
    3 servings of pad thai and a large oportos meal (2 burgers, large chips, large coke) for lunch
    1kg steak, full rack ribs, 3 servings of chips, 4 cheese stuffed potatoes, half a cheese cake, 3 servings of icecream for dinner
    lots of coke and chocolate for snacks
  • BrittanyMegan88
    BrittanyMegan88 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Since I started dieting & logging my highest amount was 2,405...1,005 over my daily goal. :P
  • skylar1018
    skylar1018 Posts: 1
    Options
    3,800! (That's not a proud exclamation...)
  • Dr_Waffles
    Dr_Waffles Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Probably the night I ate a 50 piece bucket of Buffalo wild wings. 3600-4400 est. not the bad really.

To anyone who thinks they've never eaten a lot of calories, I think your just fooling yourself.
  • mlcantwell
    mlcantwell Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Since logging, maybe 2,300? I aim for 1800 but I do on occasion have enough exercise to allow myself extra. I haven't logged over the winter holidays before but I bet it gets quite high over Christmas.
  • Poprocket_2012
    Options
    Honey, if I am gonna go that far into pig-out-dom I'm sure as heck not counting!!!!

^^This^^ :laugh:
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    2500 & then still only came out net 680
  • meadow_sage
    meadow_sage Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing around 9000. I tracked a really bad day before I committed myself to losing weight and it was over 8,000 but that was probably close to the most I've ever ate in one day. I had like four huge meals and they were very fattening foods (like KFC). My average before was probably around 4,000. I used to eat from McDonalds most mornings and I would get two sandwiches, a hash brown and large sweet tea. Plus, fast food or carry outs for lunch and snacks from the vending machine and a big hearty dinner. Now, most of my meals are about 500 calories and I usually have two healthy snacks per day. Amazing, the difference now.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Right before I started taking charge of my life, at one point I was eating 6500+ calories a day. It was the most I used to eating and am glad I won't be going back to it. I sometimes now peak out at around 4,000 calories now though which isn't bad
  • michelleesther
    michelleesther Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I think mine was about 3000
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Honey, if I am gonna go that far into pig-out-dom I'm sure as heck not counting!!!!

^^This^^ :laugh:

So true. No fun in that.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Since I started logging, about 3800. Before that, who knows?