How do I get this guy?

Options

Replies

• nothingwithoutHim
    nothingwithoutHim Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Do you really want a guy who doesn't take the initiative to pursue what he wants? Or is so wishy-washy that he leads you on and then drops you like you're nothing?

Respect yourself. Wait for the prince charming who WANTS you.
  • leahrightley
    Options
    Do you really want a guy who doesn't take the initiative to pursue what he wants? Or is so wishy-washy that he leads you on and then drops you like you're nothing?

Lol prince charming? Hahahahahhahahahahhaahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaah
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    Start using paragraphs..

Pretty please
  • skinnygrlerica
    skinnygrlerica Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Well, at least the school system taught this eager but I'm sure very nice young lady the art of using a period to end her sentence.

Aside from that, just like I tell my son... the good people never get the people they want to date in high school. Sad, but true.

He doesn't like you (enough) or he would have told you already.

Just like that (OMG!) hot guy said a few comments ago... practice dating skills. You'll need them going to college. Also, practice not being attached to guys at your age. It only brings severe heartbreaks and babies. I know -- I've got a 15 yr old son...and yeah, I'm not 40 yet. I had to learn the hard way.

Good luck!!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    does he look like this?

pretty-in-pink.jpg because this story reminds me of this movie in a way.

so just tell the soc's to mind their own business and wait for him to man up and date you and in the meantime be "http://www.spin.com/sites/all/files/styles/style620_413/public/field/image/pretty-in-pink.jpg"
  • deedub32
    deedub32 Posts: 3
    Options
    anal.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    also be these things " so kind. great sense of humor. dress nice. have the most amazing smile" if he's doing it, it means he values it and will appreciate any girl who is also those things. but then again the above poster has a point. boys this age are incredibly lured by all things sexual so don't be too confused by his behavior. he may just be being lured by a girl with way more experience and way less of a future. sorry, tough answer but it's the truth.
  • jillybean0123
    jillybean0123 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Friend zone. Population: You.
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I would say move on.
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Did not read the whole thing.

But guys are straightforward, unlike girls. He prob doesnt like you. Stop being clingy and move on

YES
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options

Lol prince charming? Hahahahahhahahahahhaahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaah

dammit I should read to the end so I can take in all of your posts.:laugh:
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    i read this whole thing, and i really feel that one day in the future i will be thinking about it and it'll be what gives me a brain aneuyrism and kills me.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    He's just not that into you.

Truth, and a good movie... go watch it. Follow that with a few paragraphs and everyone will be happy.
  • Silvervixen79
    Silvervixen79 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hate to say it but he is a teenage boy in a band.. why would he settle for one girl when he probably gets girls throwing themselves at him all the time? I know its hard, but be realistic. Oh how I do not miss being a teenager!!! LOL
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    Be intelligent, attractive, sexy, and confident.

Also, don't be certifiably crazy.

Good luck with that last bit.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    You slipped him your number and he didn't call......and....always has an excuse as to why he can't go out with you. Get a clue, he's just not into you.

yep
  • fufi04
    fufi04 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Try backing off a little bit. If he's really into you, he will pursue you. Just give him a chance to!

This (:
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    Start using paragraphs..

^QFT. I didn't even read, not gonna lie. This made my brain angry.
  • FitnessCharl
    FitnessCharl Posts: 166
    Options
    I read it.... reminded me of a bleep test, without the jubilation at the end.:sick:

Erm, don't know how to put this lightly but I would back off and play it cool for a while. Treat em mean keep em keen....

Also a "carry on" bag of crazy is ok, not a van load so just keep that in mind for future....
  • kellehbeans
    kellehbeans Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I read it - my eyes hurt.

Sounds like a teenager romance all over again. But, good luck anyway. :flowerforyou: