Replies

• hayleeannie
    hayleeannie Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    That's great good for you:)
  • Tldavis3s
    Tldavis3s Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I fit into this pair of jeans that I bought MONTHS ago! They were way, way, way to small when I purchased them. :D

n3ot34.jpg
  • MissJJ74
    MissJJ74 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Managed to avoid all of the terrible foods at the supermarket. Granted I've been doing that for a while, but I was a lot more strict about it this time.

Also hit the gym today and realized my friend who is 5 years younger couldn't keep up with me and we work out together.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Lost 3in since my last weigh in.
    Been sick for a week and made it out today for a walk, God I cant wait to be 100% again.
  • kindasortachewy
    kindasortachewy Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    NSV for today - My HR manager at work told me I may need to order new workshirts since they are looking too baggy on me
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    Nsv???????????????????
  • dtroutman
    dtroutman Posts: 62
    Options
    What does NSV mean?
  • meaningful99
    meaningful99 Posts: 174
    Options
    Non-scale victory. Went to my first-ever zumba class and loved it!
  • JulieB_MN
    JulieB_MN Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Pulled out a plastic lawn chair today as it was beautiful outside! Sat down! Last year I was squished into that chair and uncomfortable. Today---- room to spare:)
  • dtroutman
    dtroutman Posts: 62
    Options
    Thanks for telling me :)
  • Jamiew3kids
    Jamiew3kids Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    After 90+ days on MFP I had my first compliment today! It made me feel so good to hear wow your looking skinny!! :) Also I got into my wranglers that I have not worn in almost 2 years!
  • learnerdriver
    learnerdriver Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I ran 800 metres outside
  • jrortega1912
    jrortega1912 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Did not eat one potato chip with my sandwich!
  • chillmcgren
    chillmcgren Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Scored some adjustable hand weights at the thrift store. $7.50 each for 35 lbs plus whatever the bar weighs.

Really impressed the cashier that I hoisted them onto the counter myself. Some lady cheered for me in the parking lot. I managed to get them all the way to my car (and I parked in the back) without breaking a toe.
  • NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    McDonald's was doing free Teacher Appreciation Day lunches for all teachers. A bunch of coworkers wanted to do our weekly Tuesday lunch there. I haven't eaten McDonald's in years, even before trying to lose weight. I had no idea what I was going to do. But I found out they have there Grilled Chicken Wraps. It was pretty good and only around 350 calories. I only ate about half the small-fries and had water to drink. Not too bad for eating at McDonald's.

And there's a big Dinner Event thing at work tonight. Dress-up fancy, catered, everything. I have enough calories left to have both a glass of wine AND some dessert!
  • Petrapoo45
    Petrapoo45 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I was able to jog an entire mile for the first time like ever!! I still have nightmares about running the mile in gym class in like the 7th grade...never ever could do it!! Like I wrote on my profile page earlier, I totally felt like Rocky!! haha
  • deemartin2
    deemartin2 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I had two! First I got to see some friends I hadn't seen in a while and one asked "how you lost weight?" It's great to know all the work is starting to show. Second, I was at work and I had to keep fixing my pants, I was confused as to why they kept falling, then realized I had to go in a notch on my belt, it was too lose at my normal notch!
  • lvbor
    lvbor Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Caught a glimpse of my side profile in a fell-length mirror and thought that my *kitten* is looking smaller :)
  • SierraMark
    SierraMark Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I went shopping for new jeans because I everything I own is way too big for me. I was looking on the rack for a 34 waist (was a 38) and I would not find any. My daughter said that I should try a 33 which I reluctantly did and not only did they fit but they are loose on me!

-Mark
  • nanadeek
    nanadeek Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have two:

1) Working out during "that time". Not only did I feel good enough to motivate to do it in the first place (usually I feel so terrible, nothing will do but the couch) I didn't phone it in! I went just as hard if not harder than normal and legitimately earned my period chocolate.

2) Cardio stamina is improving. Evidenced by the fact that I could hold a conversation with my husband while on the elliptical while he was huffing and puffing in between responses. I even ended up going further and burning more calories than he did on a higher resistance and incline!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!