Easy breakfast that sticks with you?

Options

Replies

• MaryRegs
    MaryRegs Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal for me-1/2 cup quick oats in the microwave with water....honey drizzled over (tiny bit) cranberries and walnuts....same thing almost every day...not real exciting-but it gets me to lunch!
  • MaddieHard
    MaddieHard Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    An apple with a tablespoon of low fat peanut butter: 160 calories total and filling!
  • baker150
    baker150 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Plain Cheerios with unsweetened almond milk :)
  • wildfirediva
    wildfirediva Posts: 212
    Options
    Bluebonnet Dual Action Natural Whey + Casein (chocolate or vanilla) mixed with unsweetened almond milk. Sometimes I add a snack of apple slices (half an apple) and nut butter, half a banana or a hard boiled egg. That takes me into lunch.
  • Joshacham
    Joshacham Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal pancake. Recently I started to blend my oatmeal into a powder.

1 cup oatmeal blended down.
    1 egg
    1/2 cup Fat Free Milk

Mix it all up, let it thicken up and then put it in the pan to cook up. From there I top it with 1 tablespoon peanut butter, 1 tablespoon honey and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon. Keeps me good to go until lunch time. That's if I didn't drink coffee. If I drank coffee then I'm screwed.
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options

Waffles and honey. True story. I had that for breakfast this morning.
  • jenmarie2012
    jenmarie2012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I leave for work early so when I get to work I have a yogurt I ❤ yoplait lite sorry have tried others then I put granola in it then at like 9am ish I eat banana and Special K bar. That usually gets me through till next meal. Otherwise oatmeal with fresh fruit.
  • DebS22456
    DebS22456 Posts: 1
    Options
    I like 2 hard boiled eggs, 1 piece of turkey sausage and a half cup Greek yogurt plain. I do touch up the yogurt using 2 packs of truvia and a few drops of real vanilla flavoring. Lots of protein to stick to the ribs. i am also finding that eating 5 small meals a day keeps me from cheating and I carry a bottle of water with me.
  • vixtris
    vixtris Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    2 scrambled eggs with 1/4 milk mixed in, 1 slice of honey wheat bread (untoasted), and 1 cup of cantaloupe, with of course, water!
  • Ashkea76
    Ashkea76 Posts: 7,145 Member
    Options

Waffles and honey. True story. I had that for breakfast this morning.

Would have been bitterly disappointed had you said something else...lol
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    BUMP for breakfast ideas!
  • papillon71
    papillon71 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I do a whole punnet of button mushrooms fried in Frylight oil which has hardly any calories, with wholemeal bread and cream cheese spread. Very low in cals and healthy and filling.
  • dyermatt5
    dyermatt5 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal w/h handful of walnuts crushed,1tsp 1/2 of flax seed and 1/2 of banana! Yum! :)
  • IIISpartacusIII
    IIISpartacusIII Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I grind up an ounce of almonds to stir into my oatmeal with some splenda. I also eat half a dozen eggs, cheese and some turkey bacon or sausage with 3 oz of chicken but that last part isn't necessary for most of you. All that protein, fat and fiber keep me full for hours.
  • Arleigh7
    Arleigh7 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Red Mill Rolled or steel cut Oats, Sccop of unfalvored protein poweder and 1 oucne of walnuts. Great breakfast with almost zero sodium, no bad fats at all and lots of fiber. Great way to start the day!
  • g33kg0ddess
    g33kg0ddess Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Starbucks Margheritta Croissant (250 cal.) & Grande Iced Green Tea Lemonade (130 cal.). Keeps me full that sometimes I don't get that hungry during lunch or crave for more food. Or sometimes, I eat Trader Joe's High Fiber Cereal, 2% Organic Milk, and 1 Large Boiled Egg. This fills me up good as well.
  • judychicken
    judychicken Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ambervaldez79
    ambervaldez79 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    3/4 C Kashi Go Lean mix in: Dannon Light & Fit, 1/4 C frozen raspberries, 1 TBL sliced almonds. 250 Calories ... 16.8 gms protein, 10.5 gms fiber, 4.6 gms good fat ..... keeps me full until lunch

I have heard that Kashi uses GMO, I have yet to verify it but I'll be so disappointed!

Unfortunately, it is true.
  • FitFunFabulousNicole
    FitFunFabulousNicole Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Steel-Cut Oatmeal - Yum!
  • kimberlen1
    kimberlen1 Posts: 1
    Options
    Try BelVita breakfast biscuits. They really do stick with you.