Story behind your username

Options

Replies

• MizPassion
    MizPassion Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    regained passion I don't want to keep losing.
  • Beavergong
    Beavergong Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Now you North Americans don't do naughty things with my user name. We spent 1 year in british colombia Canada and 1 year in Oregon USA and loved the animal the beaver in both places. In Australia our town as many do finishes in the word gong meaning place.
  • trentwiggly
    trentwiggly Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Trentwiggly is a silly name for my cat. His name is Winston...so I have no idea why I call him trentwiggly!
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    A few of my friends here helped to name me...after my abysmal first username.:laugh:
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    Wow, my first 500+ thread!! :bigsmile:
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    My nickname when I was in the AF because I all I did was lift lift lift....I just added a 99 because JackDiesel was taken LOL
  • Rey278
    Rey278 Posts: 41
    Options
    I am a girl... and i am 26 lol i couldn't think of anything original! :(
  • YourLotusFlower11
    YourLotusFlower11 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Most ppl in the UK cant pronounce my italian name (Alessandra) without making it sound funny so I had to keep saying "just call me alex"
  • katedevall
    katedevall Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Just my first and last name put together
    (Makes it easy to remember)
  • 40lbs10mos
    40lbs10mos Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    my goal :)
  • thistimewillbedifferent
    thistimewillbedifferent Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Probably self-explanatory, but just felt like I really needed to convince myself that maybe this time I wasn't going to fail. And it eventually worked...for the first time in my always-overweight life I've been exercising regularly, logging my intake, and losing weight. Go figure -- that whole eat less, move more thing really does work! 32 lbs down since the beginning of 2013. This time IS different!
  • TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I'd tell you the story, but it would be boring.

Clifs.

Some guy likes bikes.
  • Tinyfigure
    Tinyfigure Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I'm a dancer (ballet), and my choreographer always says "You need to have a tiny figure", so that's where that is from, Guess why I'm here :D
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Dan Grue was the original Road Dog. He was a biker I met while incarcerated in 1974. Got in over my head and if he hadn't stepped in, I might have had a really bad day.

Lost track of him in 1976, but taking this name is my homage to Dan. It's my handle with the guys I ride with now.
  • TheBaileyHunter
    TheBaileyHunter Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    This one is dull - The Bailey Hunter... Because I am THE Bailey Hunter. LOL! Actually, that started because on FB someone else has Bailey Hunter, so I needed to clarify who I was. Just carried it here because I'm sick of being SubtlySoft and I'm becoming less of a SlaveToCoffee. (common usernames for me)
  • JustME1611
    JustME1611 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    My initials are ME so it just seemed cool to say JustME and 1611 is the year of the King James Bible
  • livingdeadbuddha
    livingdeadbuddha Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I love Doctor Who. So, I picked his impossible incarnation -- the 14th.
  • Celebi03
    Celebi03 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    My favorite Pokemon.
  • Rogiefreida
    Rogiefreida Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I had a customer call me Freida one day (apparently Briana sounds like Freida...), and they also used to call me the "rogue" employee since I'm the only female in our company. I guess it was pretty darn hilarious that I was called Freida, so it then turned into "rogiefreida" and "princess rogiefreida", which I thought was too long for a user name.

Bonus: it's never taken by anyone else. :glasses:
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    meeper is my pet name from my hubby hmm I might have already posted on here oh well lol