• dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    WOW

Great job!!
  • whipa494
    whipa494 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Awesome weight loss you look fabulous! Random question but are you from New Zealand? The hills around you look like NZ :)
  • 1KiwiChick
    1KiwiChick Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Awesome weight loss you look fabulous! Random question but are you from New Zealand? The hills around you look like NZ :)

good spotting! yes i live in the capital Wellington
  • vidoardes
    vidoardes Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Awesome work, not only do you look SO much fitter and healthier, but you look a lot happier too! Seeing transformations like this makes me believe I can get to my goal as well.
  • 1KiwiChick
    Options
    Awesome work, not only do you look SO much fitter and healthier, but you look a lot happier too! Seeing transformations like this makes me believe I can get to my goal as well.

thankyou, i am achieving nsv's with my fitness daily which is really cool!
  • 1KiwiChick
    Options
    What an amazing transformation - you have done wonderfully well, congratulations and thanks for sharing. You will inspire many people who think it can't be done - you are proof!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Thankyou and yes that is why i posted this story to not only acknowledge my success to myself but to help others who do not yet have that self belief that it is possible to achieve anything you want to you just have to REALLY want it!!!! Good luck:flowerforyou:
  • sa993
    sa993 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Wow, so inspiring! You look great. Thank you for sharing.
  • 1KiwiChick
    Options
    Wow, so inspiring! You look great. Thank you for sharing.

Thankyou :flowerforyou:
  • tomjeffery82
    Options
    awesome job :)
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Congratz!!!!!
  • Aesop101
    Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Outstanding!
  • Cathymitz
    Cathymitz Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You did an amazing job. You have just boosted my motivation and for this I thank you. You look AMAZING!! Keep up the great work.
  • 1KiwiChick
    Options
    You did an amazing job. You have just boosted my motivation and for this I thank you. You look AMAZING!! Keep up the great work.

Thankyou !! still have a way to go but 12lb is not alot compared to the first 106!! so not too worried!! Glad to be a motivation for you ...keep up the awesome work!
  • MoRiv1986
    MoRiv1986 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • candicane32081
    candicane32081 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You look like a completely different person! Nice job.
  • 1KiwiChick
    Options
    You look like a completely different person! Nice job.

yes your right !!! i feel like one too ! thanks:flowerforyou:
  • MizPassion
    MizPassion Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Great job! Thanks for the inspiration. Btw, I was also checking out the very fashionable clothes!
  • 1KiwiChick
    Options
    Great job! Thanks for the inspiration. Btw, I was also checking out the very fashionable clothes!

thanks :flowerforyou: haha youd think the clothes i wear would be even nicer now im smaller but all i seem to wear is either workout gear or comfy trackpants as im so tired from working out i just want to be comfy!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!