Day after STEAK

Options

Replies

• magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    I ate a 16 oz Tbone steak lastnight with broccoli, (I know I should have ate 5 oz)... I figured one bad meal with little carbs/sugar wouldnt ruin anything. This morning my tummy is poking out a lot and I feel heavier! How do I correct this?? Fast for 2 days...

Never eat steak again, clearly. You can't handle such a horrible dietary choice of meat and vegetable. That combination is not found in nature.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I ate a 16 oz Tbone steak lastnight with broccoli, (I know I should have ate 5 oz)... I figured one bad meal with little carbs/sugar wouldnt ruin anything. This morning my tummy is poking out a lot and I feel heavier! How do I correct this?? Fast for 2 days...

Never eat steak again, clearly. You can't handle such a horrible dietary choice of meat and vegetable. That combination is not found in nature.

Well, I, for one, do not appreciate your obviously mocking post.

Did you ever stop to consider that she might be "meat and vegetable" intolerant?

Yeah, I didn't think so. Not everyone can eat the same food combinations that you can. Everyone is different.

Maybe next time, you should think before you post.

Remember, we're all here for the same reason.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    What? Why would you need to do anything? I, personally, would eat steak again today.
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Some Metamucil and a good sweat will clean it out
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options

Did you ever stop to consider that she might be "meat and vegetable" intolerant?

Yeah, I didn't think so. Not everyone can eat the same food combinations that you can. Everyone is different.

tumblr_meo0rulLw31r6tnaw.gif
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    never, ever do that again ...... or you'll end up like this :laugh:

diets5_zpsb37c76da.jpg
  • suzieqsmart
    suzieqsmart Posts: 47
    Options
    Just eat like you normally do. This too shall pass.

LOL!

GET IT?!?!

Hahahahahaaaaa clever girl!

LOL!! Awesome..
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I eat LOTS of steak and so should you! If you ate 16 oz of donuts, THEN I would be worried!
  • glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    i suspect your digestive system can deal with this one without you 'doing' anything.

you're bloated, you'll *kitten*, you'll be less bloated.
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    It didn't create "explosive" properties in your bowels?

Whenever I eat more than about 10 oz of any red meat, I tend to have a pretty "explosive" night/next morning. But I don't eat that much of it all that often.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    I'm glad tonight is date night. I need steak.
  • fitbum19
    fitbum19 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    take it as a lesson learned and dont do it again. Eat normally, maybe more fiber and water. You will be fine in a few days
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options

Poop!
  • bumblebums
    bumblebums Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options

tumblr_meo0rulLw31r6tnaw.gif

You do kind of look like Michael Weatherly's stunt double, magerum.
  • HealthyBodySickMind
    HealthyBodySickMind Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I don't know about correcting this, but in the future you should give me the 16 oz chunk of cow. We'll both feel better.
  • TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Only 16oz? Petite cut?
  • JulesAlloggio
    JulesAlloggio Posts: 480 Member
    Options

yeah...watch out for a really "hard" BM LOL a lot of meat like that will kinda mess with your digestive system.

Gross right? Well..its the truth. and don't fast. Just eat a lot of high fiber foods to "push" that big ol steak through.
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Fast for 2 days...

i would say at least 5-6 days.... i mean you ate protein and veg.... TERRIBLE!

<3
  • karllundy
    karllundy Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Mmm...steak! That meal sounds totally awesome! Sounds like only ~1000 cals...I have definitely done worse in a meal before. I am jealous!
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Calm down and move on.

If you think not eating for two days is the correct response to a healthy, albeit caloric, meal, you need to think again.