Easy at home 46 minute walk (leslie Sansone)

Options

Replies

• Vex325
    Vex325 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty new to the forums. What does it mean when you reply with "bump?"

Basically, it's used if not many people have replied to the thread and it has fallen to page 2, 3+ in the forum. People will reply with merely "bump" to literally "bump it up" to the top of the list again in an effort to get more responses/discussion.

Ah, neat. Thanks!
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    theres also a one mile walk video
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    what do we putit under? walking? which one>? low impact aerobics???

Low impact aerobics works best I think. Walking works too, but during the warm-up & cool down you are walking slower than 3.5-4 miles per hour.
  • MissCarter79
    MissCarter79 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Love her walks! Good workout and it's not terribly boring!
  • Sav_Sky
    Sav_Sky Posts: 82
    Options
    I did the 3 mile with stretchy band last night!! Gonna do it again tonight!!! Got the DVD at walmart for like $9 a couple weeks ago. Do you put it under low impact or high?? I have been putting in under low...
  • WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I use hand weights on the 1 and 2 miles ones when I'm short on time and as per my HRM the 2 miles with hand weights burns about 350 for me.
  • WanderingLass
    WanderingLass Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Bumping to put in my top topics...love LS & WATP!!
  • DeliriumCanBeFun
    DeliriumCanBeFun Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Swanie76
    Swanie76 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    i have always love her videos. I have just started back i am doing the 30 day shred and adding leslie 1 mile for an extra 20 min
  • paulbear75
    paulbear75 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    After you finish the 3 miles leave a comment on the youtube channel for our My fitness pals. Let's support our community http://youtu.be/xRScb2l4Z4g Easy 3 mile walk with Leslie
  • Pamela_June
    Pamela_June Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :happy: This is a GREAT great great workout...I loved it... will be using this every day... I just finished it here at work....and I am so glad someone posted this and I found it ....I thank you a MILLION MILLION TIMES....

Pamela
  • perfectionisntme
    perfectionisntme Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I like her Walk Slim dvd. It takes you on a 5 mile walk with 2 miles using resistance bands. You can pick and choose what mile or miles you want to do it. I LOVE IT!
  • morningdove43
    Options
    I love her DVD that offers 5 different walks, ranging from 1 mile to 5 miles. 2 of them are using bands. They are fantastic! I felt energized and noticed a difference in my core almost immediately! And her DVDs are not very spendy - right around $10.00
  • mita5
    mita5 Posts: 5
    Options
    i have the 3 mile walk at home with the belt dvd and it is awesome only problem is popping it on my computer . it is good when i dont go to the gym so 2 days a week i will be doing it. just need to organize my schedule. good dvd will look at you tube to find some more for a change love the pace of leslie
  • paulbear75
    Options
    I would love to try this with the belt, I hope I can find one here in Italy.
  • tmr57
    tmr57 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ucabucca
    ucabucca Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    bump
  • BeautifullyHuman123
    BeautifullyHuman123 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I loveeeeeeeeeeee Leslie!! A few of my co-workers started doing this during lunch time....during the a 3 month challenge of doing this for 30 mins/2x wk, I won by losing over 20lbs! I hands down live by Leslie Walk Away the pounds...AWESOME way to tone and burn some calories quick!
  • Dollymaker
    Dollymaker Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    This is an easy way to burn 389 calories and it's so easy, I've been doing this for about a month and I love it. i posted it below if you're interested Enjoy http://youtu.be/xRScb2l4Z4g

Thanks, I'll try it!
  • paulbear75
    Options
    the one mile is great and before you know it you'll be doing the 3 mile walk, Way to go