I'm delighted to announce that my fiancée Yo Lazarov...

Options

Replies

• pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you both, but she does not look happy. Like you can see it in her face & eyes that she just does not look like she enjoys it or something.

But damn after only 5kg.

Instead of that you could have just said "Congratulations girl..what an achievement!! Why arent you smiling ?? "
    People react differently when they achieve something so huge..some cry,some freeze..some get confused.What are you a psychic?

So then explain to me where the hell in that it was nasty, angry, picking anything apart or just plain mean. Seriously....show me. Cause all I see is someone NOT smiling..... bloody hell that was all. I didn't ever say she was not happy, all I said was she didnt LOOK happy.

All I can see is a whole heap of people being nasty over something I never said.
  • xLexa
    xLexa Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Whether it is anyone's kettle of fish or not, and personally not mine, I can absolutely see and appreciate the hard work, dedication and beauty of this woman so all I have to say is a big massive CONGRATULATIONS. :flowerforyou:
  • Kamile69
    Kamile69 Posts: 87
    Options
    Truely an AMAZING accomplishment! Something to be very proud of and it's so clear that she worked very hard to get here and that is such true committment and dedication! Awesome, awesome, awesome!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • tjthegreatone
    tjthegreatone Posts: 324
    Options
    I don't know if someone has asked this before - but what was her diet like leading up to the competition?
    I've just started seriously considering cleaning up my diet as I embark on weight training (want abs like that!) but there's too much conflicting information out there.
    Would be nice to hear from someone who got fantastic results.
    Please?
  • mousepaws22
    mousepaws22 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Matt, I think you may have posted this elsewhere before but would you mind sharing how many calories Yo is eating each day and her macro split? Ii have seen some of your training videos so was wondering about her diet too. Thanks!
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you both, but she does not look happy. Like you can see it in her face & eyes that she just does not look like she enjoys it or something.

But damn after only 5kg.

Instead of that you could have just said "Congratulations girl..what an achievement!! Why arent you smiling ?? "
    People react differently when they achieve something so huge..some cry,some freeze..some get confused.What are you a psychic?

So then explain to me where the hell in that it was nasty, angry, picking anything apart or just plain mean. Seriously....show me. Cause all I see is someone NOT smiling..... bloody hell that was all. I didn't ever say she was not happy, all I said was she didnt LOOK happy.

All I can see is a whole heap of people being nasty over something I never said.

Real simple: when you say "Congrats" and then follow that up with "BUT....." and it doesn't matter what comes after the BUT, it is always something nasty. Like "Congrats, but I wouldn't want to look like that!" or "Congrats, but she doesn't look happy" or "Congrats, but your mama's a _____" Those are not nice things to say. If you truly want to congratulate them, you just say "Congrats!" and keep the rest of the BS to yourself. However, if you're looking to be a bish, you do it the way you did. "CONGRATS, BUT...."

Why people don't get this is beyond me. I can't imagine going into someone's success thread and saying anything but pleasant and congratulatory things.

I think I congratulated Matt and Yo earlier, but once again, CONGRATULATIONS to you both! Big congrats to Yo, she's the one who did all the hard work, but congratulations to Matt as well--nice training! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    She look awesome and I can't even begin to understand how much work and dedication it must be.
  • bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    She look awesome and I can't even begin to understand how much work and dedication it must be.

this. i get derailed too easy lol. congrats to her!!!
  • 3LittleMonkeyMom
    Options
    Matt, I think you may have posted this elsewhere before but would you mind sharing how many calories Yo is eating each day and her macro split? Ii have seen some of your training videos so was wondering about her diet too. Thanks!

Me too...Yo is AMAZING. Would love to have my body look even 1/2 as good as hers! LOL :)
  • BreeNJesse
    BreeNJesse Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I've followed you guys on FB amazing amazing and well deserved you both look great, way to commit!!
  • Martucha123
    Martucha123 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Congrats to both of you
  • almc170
    almc170 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Congrats! What a fantastic accomplishment!!
  • detroitcupcake
    detroitcupcake Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Congratulations amazing woman!!!!!!woooo hooooo,Go on girl,do your thing :-)
    :drinker:
  • Becsinkl
    Becsinkl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Bloody hell! What a fantastic acheivement. Wish i had even half the level of dedication and discipline needed to do that :)
  • Juliste
    Juliste Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to Yo. She looks amazing!!
  • sbbhbm
    sbbhbm Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    That is so AWESOME!!!!
  • jporter2004
    jporter2004 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Sorry if I missed it, but what was the time frame?

She looks awesome!!!

Since 29th October 2012 until 5th May 2013.

Wow amazing! Congrats to you both!
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options

But damn after only 5kg.

Your profile pictures, on the other hand, are overwhelming with joy!
  • dayone987
    dayone987 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to Yo.Amazing work!
  • yamsteroo
    yamsteroo Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    The amount of work she has put in to make that change shames me (currently on the sofa with laptop and watching F1 on TV at same time ...).

Congratulations to you both, must be great seeing such brilliant results from your dedication :)

As for the people with 'buts' ... he wasn't asking for feed back, just sharing their joy!