Options

Replies

• Bonsaiiii
    Bonsaiiii Posts: 6
    Options
    I'll be starting this tonight. Eeek!

Dont be scared! Embrace the burn! :happy:

I'll try my best!!

I don't have a heart monitor though so won't get an accurate reading - what do we log this as on the Exercise database? Thanks!
  • jadeyq1
    jadeyq1 Posts: 178 Member
    Options

I'll try my best!!

I don't have a heart monitor though so won't get an accurate reading - what do we log this as on the Exercise database? Thanks!

I think the general consensus is to log it under cardio as Circuit Training for 20 mins :)
  • missrollingpin
    Options
    Please add me too...I started on Saturday and have had sore muscles ever since!! I've just done Day 3 and have to say I'm not sure it is getting any easier due to my muscles feeling sore but have just pushed on through although I feel like I'm not able to put as much effort into it.

I'm 30, 5'5" and 145lb. I'm not totally sedentary but have lost my fitness after working away for a year and eating whatever I liked as no one was watching.

I've never done fitness dvds before and am likely to fall off the bandwagon!!!! So need a thread to keep me motivated.

I'm also interested in the size weights people are using...I don't own any so have been using tins of beans!
    :-)
  • fitbugfreak
    fitbugfreak Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I started Sunday May 12 - I will do it with you and whoever else is doing it. :)
  • angbieb
    angbieb Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join too! Today's my birthday and I saw this and felt like it was a sign....starting May 13th...not a typical date to start..so I felt like it was a sign that I am suppose to do this challenge...LOL! Thanks for starting it!! :heart: :wink:
  • Laukineprerija
    Options
    Hello, I am going to end in 30 days shred. Yesterday I was able to do all the levels at once. When in mid-March could barely make a level first Surely this is a great program for beginners, I can see how my body is stronger, more beautiful shoulders, rose butt, abs appeared. Now mix things up No more trouble zones, shred, ripped in 30, body revolution. jogging one day, the next day I was doing something for the program.
  • lilalief
    lilalief Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I will start tomorrow! :)
  • Laukineprerija
    Options
    Please add me too...I started on Saturday and have had sore muscles ever since!! I've just done Day 3 and have to say I'm not sure it is getting any easier due to my muscles feeling sore but have just pushed on through although I feel like I'm not able to put as much effort into it.

I'm 30, 5'5" and 145lb. I'm not totally sedentary but have lost my fitness after working away for a year and eating whatever I liked as no one was watching.

I've never done fitness dvds before and am likely to fall off the bandwagon!!!! So need a thread to keep me motivated.

I'm also interested in the size weights people are using...I don't own any so have been using tins of beans!
    :-)

in day 4 or 5 your muscles will be fine, at day 6 it will be easier
  • missescrawford
    missescrawford Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I can do it with you. I was planning to do so anyway. So it would be great to have company. Friend me for support.
  • MrsMosoph
    MrsMosoph Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    It was my birthday last Monday so I treated myself to some new weights. I'm currently using 2kg and I feel they are just the right weight for the 30 day shred. I've tried Josie Gibsons 30 second slim before I didnt do it every day but every other day and felt much fitter. Im looking forward to starting the 30 day shred today and will let you know how I get on!! (If Im not keeled over! lol) I'm definately going to be having at least 2 rest days a week on this tho. I dont think its good for you muscles to do it every day they need recovery time. x
  • iCupCakeNZ
    iCupCakeNZ Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Hey :D i'll start with you too! im from New Zealand so I'll start mine today (Tuesday) as it's 11:30 at night at the moment haha :)
  • archiesbaby
    archiesbaby Posts: 12
    Options
    What is that??
  • Need2lose456
    Need2lose456 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I defo wont be falling off this time! :) Between Feb and Aug last year I lost 25lb for my wedding. Day after the wedding the eating started again!! LOL We are off on holiday in Sept so I have 4 month to lose my first target which is 20lb. Hoping to lose 56lbs in total! x

Thats not alot! you can def do it! people here have lost 200lbs!!!!
  • AshleighCowie88
    AshleighCowie88 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Helpful Hint:

I find doing the 30DS first thing in the morning works much better - you see results faster as you are burning body fat as opposed to the carbs you've stocked up on during the day.

:)
  • Need2lose456
    Options
    I'd like to join too! Today's my birthday and I saw this and felt like it was a sign....starting May 13th...not a typical date to start..so I felt like it was a sign that I am suppose to do this challenge...LOL! Thanks for starting it!! :heart: :wink:

Hahaha! yeah! def a sign! and at the end of the 30 days, you will be glad :)
  • logging365
    logging365 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am IN! So glad I checked today.
  • Jude_V
    Jude_V Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    What is that??

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Jillian-Michaels-Day-Shred-DVD/dp/B002RNOS2Y

It's an exercise DVD by the trainer from The Biggest Loser USA...
  • Need2lose456
    Options
    You are all welcome to add me!!!
  • JustME1611
    JustME1611 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Yes me and my workout buddy have planned on starting today! We started a couple weeks ago but things have came up and we haven't stuck to it. So we are going to start fresh today!
  • swedishwillow
    swedishwillow Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I am in!!! I will do this after my walk tonight :-) it's a pleasure to join you all on this journey!