90 days down, 50 lbs gone!

Options

Replies

• sarahsunshine1217
    sarahsunshine1217 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Thanks Everyone it means so much to me. I think knowing I have inspired so many of you has actually motivated me even more! Not sure how thats possible but.... :happy:
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Wow, fantastic! And wonderful that you KEPT ON GOING!
    HIGH FIVE TO YOU!
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    DestroyTheOpposition Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing!
  • myfitnesspal428
    myfitnesspal428 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Way To Go! So Happy For You!
  • xaniza
    xaniza Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Omg you are awesome!
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Wow! That fantastic!!
  • eena830
    eena830 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wow so inspired! Amazing work
  • Mallori735
    Mallori735 Posts: 1
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job! You can just tell how much happier you are in your more recent photos. Keep it up!
  • cutiepie2628
    cutiepie2628 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    May 12, 2013
    Update: Well friends today marks day 90 of this amazing life long journey. It has not been easy in fact, it has been an emotional roller coaster. All I can say is I do not even feel like me, I am a new me and I feel more amazing than i have in my whole life. I have worked my *kitten* off exercising and watched every single thing i have put in my mouth for the past three months. I have also been smoke free as well as alcohol free for 90 days. I dont know how the heck I did it honestly all at the same time but I guess failing just was not an option anymore. I have gone from only being able to jog for 45 seconds max before my asthma would kick in to running five miles non-stop. I used to be the person that would spend hours looking at inspirational videos or pictures of people to try and get inspired and now, it is my turn to inspire. Please feel free to add me, I will help in whatever way I can to motivate you to have this wonderful amazing feeling. You deserve it, you ARE good enough :D Thanks for looking!

3monthmark.jpg

April 03, 2013 10:21

Update: I posted my one month progress and I was going to wait until I reached 2 months to post again but after my weekly weigh in and pics I was too excited to wait! I even just got back from vacation for a week and still managed to have success :) Thanks for looking!

Posted March 11:
    Ok so recently I hit my breaking poing with how I was feeling about myself and my eating habits were out of control. I knew that eating helathy and exercising alone was not going to help me because I felt like I have been trying my whole life. Knowing that my overeating was linked to my emotions I decided I was going to get all the help I could get and that once I was open and accepted that I had a problem it would be easier to deal with things.
    So started going to overeaters anonymous, seeing a therapist, a nutrionist, counting every single thing I ate, planned every meal and snack the night before and started working out three times a week. In the last couple weeks I have increased my workouts and I do not eat all of my exercise cals back but most of them.
    I have cut out refined sugar by about 95%, stopped drinking, eat whole grains proteins and try to only eat healthy carbs. All I can say is why didn't I try this sooner.
    Some people (including me) fail and try and fail and try and for me I knew I needed more and I needed professional help.
    It is kind of rediculous but in one month I have dropped 28 lbs. I feel incredible! I know I will start to plateau at any day but I am not worried about it I just have to take it one day at a time.
    I think the most shocking part for me was realizing how much I was actually eating before to keep me at this weight and continue to gain.
    I feel like I dont have to hide anymore and everyday I wake up with a smile on my face, I don't cry all the time feeling sorry for myself and I am actually happy. This is only the beginning of an amazing journey and I can only say it is so worth it but the it is your decision you have to want it.
    Thanks for listening :)

ur freaking awesome!
  • Kestrel45
    Kestrel45 Posts: 133
    Options
    Amazing job! You are beautiful, and so are your tattoos :) Keep up the great work
  • Brandon74
    Brandon74 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Congratulations on your success.
  • Diamond05
    Diamond05 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Nice job girl!! :flowerforyou: You're looking good, keep up the good work!

I must admit I'm a tiny bit jealous of your results :embarassed: It's going to be almost 3 months for me and I'm down 37lbs, my goal was to hit 50... How much exercise were you doing everyday?
  • jqh23
    jqh23 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look awesome! Keep it up, girl!
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    amazing!
  • mommydore
    mommydore Posts: 3
    Options
    wow! You look great! great job!
  • time2kickbutt
    Options
    WOW! You look great! Keep it up. Its always nice seeing progress pics because it gives me great hope!
  • wingyanwin
    wingyanwin Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! you are AMAZING!!!
    just became my role model!
  • sarahsunshine1217
    sarahsunshine1217 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Nice job girl!! :flowerforyou: You're looking good, keep up the good work!

I must admit I'm a tiny bit jealous of your results :embarassed: It's going to be almost 3 months for me and I'm down 37lbs, my goal was to hit 50... How much exercise were you doing everyday?

Don't be jeaous! You have done amazing! I try to do 45-60 min 6 times a week and I mostly do cardio.
  • SunshineCharm
    Options
    GREAT work!!! Congrats! It's such an empowering feeling!!!
  • tpotey
    tpotey Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!