30 day shred, starting Monday, 13th May

Options

Replies

• natski_83
    natski_83 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

I had a few false starts over the last ~ 2 weeks - had 30 days till my vacation and screwed it up - so now with 19 days to go, I'm going to giver.

Plus, I have a dog who needs walking every day for the added boost.
  • jlcarcajc4
    jlcarcajc4 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I started 30 DS today also. I used a HRM watch (cheap) but it said I burned 216 calories. I plan to do it 6 days a week.
    My stats are:
    CW- 202
    BF-44%

We can do this!!:happy:
  • Tenamarie123
    Tenamarie123 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Okay so I just joined the group. I started 30 DS last Monday, the 6th. I did 6 straight days in a row and took yesterday (Mother's Day) off but will be doing it today so I'm a little ahead of you but not much. The first day I did Level 1 and thought it was a good workout but maybe a little easy so decided to try Level 2 the next day. OMG! I couldn't believe the difference in the 2 levels. Needless to say, I went back to Level 1 and am already dreading in 4 days when I move up to Level 2, lol. I've lost 1 lb since I started. I don't really need to lose a whole lot, my goal is 110 but I really need to tone so I'm hoping I lose inches. Good luck ladies!

SW: 113
    Ht: 5'5
  • pookey13
    pookey13 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Just started today as well! Feel free to friend me (: I'd like some fellow shredders.

Didn't find the first go too difficult, it was hard and worked my muscles but I didn't push myself because I've got two hours of Taekwondo later as well. Hoping to do all 30 days although my last day will take place on holiday! Taken a 'Before' picture and really hoping it'll be world away from my 'After' picture that I take in a month's time...

SW: 133lbs
    Heights: 5"3

Also doing the 5:2 diet which I've already lost about 5lbs on in a month (: Slow and steady wins the race but I've got to be in a bikini in a month, so hopefully 30DS will help out with that.

Hi whats the diet?
  • vickiheard1
    vickiheard1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I started this on Friday. I do have to modify some stuff to make it easier for me. The main 2 things are the jumping jacks and the butt kicks. Which she does say 400 lb ppl can do but this 200 lb person is not up to yet. I don't want to dislocate my knee again or it will be back to doing nothing! Day 4 will be today! Abs are noticibly sore btw!
  • Jlose50
    Jlose50 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello I have done it a couple of times in the last few days but I will start today and try to complete the week. Good luck to both of us. I will also take pics and measurements tonight. As I see the difference it makes for ppl here
  • Jlose50
    Jlose50 Posts: 3
    Options
    Lol it's the two same things for me. I can't do more than 6 complete jacks or kick my own butt. But I will continue and see how it goes ;)
  • Tiznonay
    Tiznonay Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Started this today kinda on a whim. Good to see so many other ppl just started too! Gotta love this site!

Not really in it to impress my scale, mostly just hopin to tone up n build some strength. Feelin good after the 1st one!
  • Mandycait
    Mandycait Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Started yesterday and loving it! I feel so accomplished after I'm done!
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Starting tomorrow! Thanks for making a group for this!
  • Need2lose456
    Need2lose456 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
  • Bonsaiiii
    Bonsaiiii Posts: 6
    Options
    Woo hoo, I started! No more procastination! It was hard but I'm glad I finally did it. Only 29 more days to go!!
  • lahalab
    lahalab Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    i'm doing body revolution, does that count??
  • ruby1387
    ruby1387 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Started today again..Want to stick to it this time at any cost...
  • kathywhit
    kathywhit Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started Monday May 13 on the 30 day Shred. I will share with you my experience.
  • megamac33
    megamac33 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    day 2 = a no go, gonna have to start another time, apperently i have strep throat, this sucks
  • Tiznonay
    Tiznonay Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Day 3 complete! Its gradually getting more difficult . . . or maybe my laziness is just more apparent now, haha.

Im thinkin i"ll take a day off after the 5th one :yawn:
  • AshleighCowie88
    AshleighCowie88 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I started doing the punches with hand weights yesterday for an added burn!
  • everlastingfernweh
    everlastingfernweh Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Started 30DS on 5/13... muscles have been pretty sore (especially legs) but sticking with it! I also have knee issues so I do as many jumping jacks as possible and then just jog in place.
  • chipmunk_87
    chipmunk_87 Posts: 42
    Options
    I started doing the punches with hand weights yesterday for an added burn!

That's actually one of the exercises from Level 3!