People Who Log in EVERY DAY.....?

Options

Replies

• christywolfe
    Options
    <----125 days and counting right here. Add me if you wish. :-)
  • tinasan2380
    Options
    Add me! I log in everyday numerous times a day!
  • PriyaCharan
    PriyaCharan Posts: 40
    Options
    I am a daily logger as well! Just joined about a month ago, but this support system has been great for me! Feel free to add me!
    I know just what you mean when you say "this support systems great".... i feel it, ive never felt so encouraged :)
  • skinnydreams1997
    skinnydreams1997 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I have logged everyday since I joined this site. I only don't log when I'm on vacation.
  • trixie315
    trixie315 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm on here most everyday. Feel free to add me :)
  • nessa2BFit
    nessa2BFit Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    logged in everyday and post comments as much as possible... i am also looking for others who leave incouraging marks.. i am half way through my journey so i am not going anywhere!!! anyone feel free to ad me also
  • slflorian
    slflorian Posts: 33
    Options
    I log every day as well - I am doing Insanity - what are you doing?
    Anyone can add me!
  • TheRunningGuppy
    TheRunningGuppy Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 123 I think... and I'm on a lot to browse boards and whatnot, so go ahead and add me :flowerforyou:
  • marcvandenberg
    marcvandenberg Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    almost 70 days
  • PriyaCharan
    Options
    I log every day and don't worry Hun everyone has issues of some variety happy to do some mutual support.
    Thats the kinda support i like :)
  • cosmic8o8
    cosmic8o8 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP, but I log on Monday through Friday to keep track of my foods/exercise and to browse the forums.
  • PriyaCharan
    Options
    If you want a mindless "WTG!" anytime you are under your calorie goal, I'm out.

I'm in. My WTG comments aren't mindless though. If you're here and trying, that's a good enough reason for me to support you.
    True that, a "WTG" can make me run an extra ten minutes. when it come down to it, every bit matters :)
  • PriyaCharan
    Options
    i'm a beast
    Oh you have no idea ;)
  • deadbambi
    deadbambi Posts: 368
    Options
    feel free to add me, I log every day ^-^
  • fullofquirks
    fullofquirks Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    FR sent! I'm relatively newish here, under 2 months but I've developed an addiction to the boards.
  • DeeDiddyGee
    DeeDiddyGee Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    In it to WIN it! Log in every day!!! Add me if you'd like. Let's get it done. NO EXCUSES.
  • AbigailClarke48
    Options
    120 days, but I don't think you want me as a friend unless you don't mind hearing about how dangerously low your daily net calories are and how unhealthy that is. Of course if you want someone to call you on that kind of stuff (and you will push me the saame way)and encourage you to eat healthy and hit your calorie goal with nutritious foods and to exercise, then I am in. If you want a mindless "WTG!" anytime you are under your calorie goal, I'm out.

I think I would like this guy :)
  • sars_68
    sars_68 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    755 days.............would be about double that, but I missed one day when on hols abroad and couldn't get a signal!! :grumble:

Good luck on you weight loss journey.:flowerforyou:
  • ebthfigueroa
    ebthfigueroa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone I was introduced to mfp by my sister and I'm loving it. Ive been loging in ever since I've started. I know it hasnt been long but I'm supper motivated and learning a whole new different side of what I'm capable of doing when on a mission. Have a nice day!.
  • kittycollins7
    kittycollins7 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, i am on it all the time:) that goes for anyone else too.