Skinny Saturday Challenge

FabulousFifty
FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
edited September 21 in Motivation and Support
:flowerforyou: Do you need a weekend boost? I sure do! Many times the weekend is a challenge to get through and we end up undoing everything we worked so hard for through the week. :grumble: Take the Skinny Saturday Challenge and finish your weekend with a smile on your face! :bigsmile: Here's what it entalis:

Think double, double, double! :happy: :happy:
Double your exercise=
Double your water intake (within healthy limits)~ :drinker: :drinker:
Double your willpower to stop eating after dinner and log every tidbit that crosses those lips! :bigsmile:

Just let us know now if you are in....then check in and out when you can tomorrow to let us know how it is going and encourage someone else. :heart: Grab a buddy and make the c ommitment! There is power in numbers....I know one thing for sure.....

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IN! :bigsmile:

Bring it on Mr. Saturday! We are ready for you! :laugh:

Replies

• oh I am really new to this :) I just started today and I am at work tomorrow but I am going to try this :)
  • I'm IN!!!!
    Bring it on Saturday!!!
  • areay22
    areay22 Posts: 150 Member
    I'm so in!
  • tiarapants
    tiarapants Posts: 1,015 Member
    I am in too x
  • Amber030583
    Amber030583 Posts: 490 Member
    Alright! I am totally down on the double workout tomorrow! Let's rock it!
  • JoyCarter
    JoyCarter Posts: 37
    I'll do it..I always liked good challenge!! :D
  • CQKMom
    CQKMom Posts: 4
    I'm in! I plan on going to a 90 minute spinning class tomorrow, so that takes care of the exercise portion of the challenge. Now to monitor every tidbit that goes in my mouth. I WILL DO IT!!!
  • fitwise
    fitwise Posts: 2
    I'm IN!!! Love a challenge to get me through those calorie filled weekends!!
  • RebelRenny
    RebelRenny Posts: 1,073 Member
    :bigsmile: Bring on that Saturday, baby!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • balfonso
    balfonso Posts: 370 Member
    I have been quite atrocious on weekends. For the first time, in a long time I have booked myself a Step & Tone class at the gym on a Saturday morning, which USUALLY I prefer to have a lie in and not do anything. But this weekend, I'm saying to myself, "No Lazyness!"

I'm definitely in! :happy:
  • bjwbam
    bjwbam Posts: 1
    I am sure to get a good workout this weekend. We are going to find 2 yards of gravol and haul it to the back yard to build a shed! This a functional workout combined with my regular workout at the gym!
  • sunshine79
    sunshine79 Posts: 758 Member
    I'm in, like chicken wings! Tomorrow I'm at bootcamp in the park for an hour in the morning and then I'll do Turbo Jam in the afternon.

Water - I'm aiming for 4 litres and I will log EVERYTHING that passes my lips (seeing as my food choices today have been so ridiculously poor!!!!)

I love this challenge, it really keeps me on track (or gets me back in line if I've been a little shaky)

Will check in tomorrow :glasses:
  • Shannonk507
    Shannonk507 Posts: 252 Member
    Count me in! All Saturdays or just tomorrow? So excited.....
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    :bigsmile: I'm IN as usual! I already have an extra Zumba class scheduled for tomorrow at the gym that I signed up for! :bigsmile:
  • kRpRpLgRl
    kRpRpLgRl Posts: 59 Member
    I'm gonna do this! Weekends are always the worst. Maybe this will get me motivated.:bigsmile:

Who knows, maybe I will like it!:tongue:
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    in...going to try to get my 3rd new exercise for the week in.....and still need to push the water......talk to you all tomorrow!.......:flowerforyou:
  • I am so in! I just start this today and slim fast yesterday so this will be my weekend challenge. It will help me b/c I work this weekend and people bring all kinds of bad foods in and share.
  • jeweljade
    jeweljade Posts: 93
    I'm in!!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Count me in! All Saturdays or just tomorrow? So excited.....

Yay! We are always excited to have new people join the challenge. A new thread is posted each Friday.
    Mr. Saturday better watch out.........we are coming for ya!!!!!!!!!!
  • cdsledge09
    cdsledge09 Posts: 167 Member
    :bigsmile: Come on with it Saturday!! I'm in!! :bigsmile:
This discussion has been closed.