IMG_20130511_085758 by yanicka.hachez, on Flickr
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    In for more badass ab pics!
  • chickentunashake
    chickentunashake Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    It definitely is possible. I have 6 children, my youngest is 16 months. My pics you can see in my profile as well
  • sz8soon
    sz8soon Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    In for the abs! you ladies rock
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    Ladies ~ thank you everso much for sharing this facet of yourselves.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    7de26d57-c70c-41a0-8dbb-ee751c0414e8_zpse748a25d.jpg
    Untitled_zps76dc9c27-1.jpg
  • btoeps74
    btoeps74 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Excuse my language but **** yeah ladies!! Great job and be proud!!
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I hear people say that they've had kids and could never have abs, but that's just not true. I have two kids and reached a whopping 265 pounds while pregnant. I've seen some amazing abs on this site from men and women. Some of the women have had kids and some of the men were morbidly obese. Let's see some abs and hear how far you've come.

a3a1401a-4978-4956-9add-6b4a0018dc26_zpsd044a55c.jpg
    208779_4836519146024_2106642244_n_zps40881781.jpg

happy.gif

You ladies look AWESOME!!!!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    This thread is ABsolutely incredible. Thanks ladies for showing other girls and ladies pregnancy and motherhood doesn't HAVE to be a death sentence for your abs. I could say I got down to a 4 and had abs after my first kid till I'm blue in the face but with no pics to prove it who would beleive it? I'm so glad you are brave and proud enough to post pics. There was no MFP when I had my abs after childbirth. GREAT JOB!
  • 2hmom
    2hmom Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    So very inspiring, thank you!
  • QueenGyn
    QueenGyn Posts: 106
    Options
    BUMP

Beautiful Abs! :flowerforyou:

Abs.. I love abs, I'm still in my finding mine. :laugh:
  • dellashanks
    dellashanks Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Ummm yep I'm bumping...:happy:
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    I'm getting there....

dm2iSdd.jpg

jXM78sr.jpg

fX3kTJo.jpg

Yes. I have stretchmarks. A LOT of stretchmarks. But still, not too shabby for a woman with a 4 year old who used to be morbidly obese. Never, ever, thought I'd have a flat stomach, let alone ablings.

Lea, you look incredible! Thank you for sharing! I have lots of stretchmarks and even loose skin. I get lucky with good lighting (and I can tuck the skin into my pants/swim suit). There were lots of women at the bodybuilding/figure competition that had stretchmarks too.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    I'm getting there....

Yes. I have stretchmarks. A LOT of stretchmarks. But still, not too shabby for a woman with a 4 year old who used to be morbidly obese. Never, ever, thought I'd have a flat stomach, let alone ablings.

Lea, you look incredible! Thank you for sharing! I have lots of stretchmarks and even loose skin. I get lucky with good lighting (and I can tuck the skin into my pants/swim suit). There were lots of women at the bodybuilding/figure competition that had stretchmarks too.

For real? I was sure that those who competed didn't have stretch marks
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    I'm getting there....

Thank you, doll! It also probably doesn't help that I'm wicked pale. I should probably get a tan.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    I'm getting there....

For real? I was sure that those who competed didn't have stretch marks

A lot of it has to do with lighting and competition tan/lotion. These are just the most obvious examples. Back stage almost every woman and many men had stretch marks somewhere (bicep, stomach, chest, thighs, etc).
    577727_365415906902997_373638904_n1_zpsd108178e.jpg
    229063_365416756902912_1703756761_n_zpse9f401fb.jpg
  • elleryjones
    elleryjones Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Alright, fine, no sleeping in for me tomorrow morning!!! I am officially inspired now. Thanks ladies. I bow to your awesomeness and your fiercesome abs. :)
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    I'm getting there....

dm2iSdd.jpg

jXM78sr.jpg

fX3kTJo.jpg

I frigging love you!
  • ms_leanne
    ms_leanne Posts: 523
    Options
    I'm going to jump in for a bit of advice. I'm doing 30 day shred at the moment and once I'm finished want something a bit more abs concentrated whilst I'm losing more fat through the healthy eating.

What would you suggest?
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I'm going to jump in for a bit of advice. I'm doing 30 day shred at the moment and once I'm finished want something a bit more abs concentrated whilst I'm losing more fat through the healthy eating.

What would you suggest?

you dont need somethign more 'abs concentrated' just keep losing the fat!

insanity helped me get my top abs showing!

i am nowhere near any of these ladies though!! fantastic work!